𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Don't wait on us and go get your lover boy

"Don't wait on us and go get your lover boy."

_____________________________________________

WHEN ALASKA MOON got back home later that night she was carrying a bag full of Chinese takeout in her hands, the last thing she expected to walk in on was Ricky and Melanie dancing in their living room.

"Hey guys..." Alaska awkwardly attempted to wave but almost dropped the bag of food causing the two teens to quickly rush over to her and grab the bag from her, setting it on the counter.

"Thank you." Alaska let out a sigh of relief and after a couple seconds she asked, "So why were you guys dancing to We're All In This Together?"

"Well, I'm helping Ricky become a theatre kid." Melanie said enthusiastically as she did jazz hands causing the two to look at her in amusement.

"Wanna help us out?" Ricky asked next making Alaska look between the two of them before playfully rolling her eyes and accepting the offer.

"Why not? I have nothing better to do anyways." Alaska shrugged, and with that being said the three positioned themselves in front of the tv as Melanie resumed the song.

They all began dancing to it and copying the moves of the characters in the movie, struggling here and there to keep up.

As they danced with bright smiles on their faces, especially Alaska who watched Melanie as she helped Ricky with his form and the way that Ricky would look at her like she was the only girl in the room.

The thought of Ricky dating Melanie brought the biggest smile on Alaska's face. She knew that the two deserved each other and they would look so well together, she just had to get them to realize that.

The three were then interrupted when Lara Moon suddenly walked down the stairs, pausing when she saw all of them dancing while High School Musical played in the back round.

"You guys are still up? It's already midnight." Lara let out a small laugh as all of them froze like they were deers caught in headlights.

"Yeah well, Ricky here isn't the best dancer." Alaska put a hand on the boys shoulder as he looked at her in offense saying, "Hey!"

"He just needs a little more practice." Melanie said hesitantly causing Ricky to look between the sisters with a blank face.

"Anyways Mom, would you like to join us?" Alaska asked as all three of them looked at her hopefully.