𝟭𝟯. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲?

Back to Hara

"Haru!"

I continue to scream while pushing the door. Why won't it open? Why isn't he hearing me?

"Do you know Hara? Kang Hara?"

"I'm here asshole are you deaf!" I give the door one strong kick, crashing it a bit.

"Hara" Onjo pats my shoulder.

"Wait a second we can-"

"Hara!"

She grabs my shoulders and turns me to the end of the stairs. My eyes fall on Gwinam who's standing there with Cheongsan in his grip.

A wave of anger hits me again. My instincts take over as I rush down the stairs and kick Gwinam in his stomach. He tries to reach for me with his left hand, but I avoid it. I bite him in his right hand, making him let go of Cheongsan. He falls down on the ground, reaching to his bleeding hand.

"Junior.." He says almost in a whisper voice. "..you're still alive"

"I won't die that easily"

He smiles. "We could be such a good team"

"Too bad I don't team up with losers"

Gwinam slowly rises back to his feet. He starts to move closer to me, making me take a few steps back. When I feel myself hitting the wall behind me, he speaks softly..

"If something happens I can call for you.." He quotes me. "Do you still feel the same?"

'Kill him'

My vision turns red again. I let out a loud scream. The wall supports my back as I kick Gwinam away from me. He falls on top of a zombie. I grab him by his hair and slam his head a few times against the banister. Blood spatters onto my clothes and face, but I continue.

"Hara!" Cheongsan runs over to me and pulls me away from Gwinam.

"Let me go" I cry out. "Let go!"

Suhyeok rushes over to us and quickly pushes Gwinam down the stairs into the crowd of zombies before he could get back to his feet. I try to fight Cheongsan off of me, but he tightly wraps himself around me.

"Don't do this" He whispers in my ear. "You won't forgive yourself for this"

"I have to. You'll die if he doesn't die"

The boy holds me by my shoulders and lowers himself to my level. His eyes widen a bit when looking into mine, but he stays calm. "Then..I'll die. I can't let you do this for me"

"Would you rather get yourself killed than let me save you?"

He wants to say something, but Onjo interrupts.

"Guys, the door is open!"

Both of us turn to the stairs and rush after the others. Cheongsan and I close the door in sync after everyone entered the rooftop.

"We're here!"

"We're survivors don't leave us!"

Everyone starts to jump and wave around with their hands. The helicopter is flying above our heads, but they don't see us.

As soon as they're gone, Hyoryung falls to the ground and starts to cry. Onjo embraces her and pulls her tightly to her.

Just as I was about to get up, the door starts to bang. Cheongsan jumps up and moves away from the door. I place my hand on it but Cheongsan quickly comes back to pull me aside.