[Hold You Forever] [OG] -6- Progress

Welcome, my friends, to ze sixth chapter!
As I mentioned last chapter, Natsuki's and Daniel's relationship is finally starting to spark.
AND SOON WE WILL LIGHT A FIRE\\\٩('^')۶////
Well, enough of that, I hope you'll have a good time reading!
(Please notify me on any grammar/spelling mistakes, so I can correct it ASAP)

———

Dan's POV

We were reading for about 35 minutes now and I noticed that it's pleasantly quiet in this clubroom. You're able to hear some whispers and pages flipping, but that's about it. You could just call it the ASMR Club. One other thing I noticed was that Natsuki looked incredibly adorable while reading. I don't really think I can handle this a much longer, especially with her being so close to me. On top of the ASMR worthy silence this classroom offers, I heard rain starting to tap on the windows. Before I could even consider falling asleep, I immediately woke up from my thought.

That was because someone's head suddenly decided to use my shoulder as a pillow.
Holy god damn shit. I could feel my face melting at the speed of light, how could someone look so damn adorable?!
I was physically and mentally frozen. What should I do? Wake her up? No, she'll probably kill me. Let her sleep? No, she'll think I'm some kind of pervert and kill me. Is there actually something I'm able to do in this situation? Crap crap crap! Then something far worse happened. In her sleep, Natsuki snuggled closer to me and held my arm, with both her arms. Ho-ly shit. The only thing I was able to do was stare at her with a face that shined brighter than the sun. I'm absolutely done for.

Suddenly, Natsuki stirred in her sleep. And she mumbled something, "You're such a soft pillow..." my jaw just dropped. She apparently woke up after that. "E-ehhh! W-what are you doing you I-Idiot!" She instantly moved at least one meter away from me. "I s-swear, I got nothing to do with this! You just fell a-asleep a-a-and you looked so comfortable, I just couldn't wake you so suddenly!" "Hmph, that's what they all would say Idiot, you're probably just some pervert or whatever." "When I say I had nothing to do with it, I mean it." I told her with my most sincere tone.
She eyed me suspiciously but gave in eventually. "Thank you." "But I still don't think you're not a big Idiot!" "I'll take Idiot as long as I'm not called a pervert, that would just be against my pride." "Pff, your pride?" Natsuki started laughing, which I must say, looked pretty darn cute.

But now I was getting quite tired of her laughing at me, so I decided to shut her up with my special move.
"Well you know, you looked really adorable in your sleep." I smirked at her. I could see her face heat up the instant I said that. "Eh?! So you really are a creep!" "No, I'm just stating the facts." Her face got even redder. "I-I'm not cute!" "Do I maybe need to spell it out for ya?" "No, uhh, whatever. Shut up Idiot." I bursted out in laughter. "Ya know, I'm still able to beat you up." She glared at me. Welp, playing time's over. I stood up and grabbed the My Hero Academia Volume. "I think it'd be better to read the rest of the chapters tomorrow, club is almost over and you might fall asleep again if we keep reading." She looked away with an annoyed look. "Fine."

"Hey everyone, club is almost over, it's probably smart to pack your stuff right about now." Monika announced in front of the class. While I was busy packing my stuff, I saw Sayori already waiting for me. I looked around and noticed that Natsuki was already gone. Damn she's fast. Sayori and I exited the school building and started walking home.

"Soooo, I noticed you got some quality time with Natsuki huh?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed a little at what she said. "W-what? How do you know?" "Well, you two were pretty loud just now and you just confirmed it yourself." Sayori smirked at me. Damn, I got played. "Fine, some things did happen, but I don't really think it's progress." "With Natsuki, any kind of relationship progress is progress." She chuckled. "Hm, maybe you're right."

———

There y'all have it, if you didn't see any kind of spark here then I don't know anymore.Thank you all for reading, commenting, voting and almost reaching 800 reads!Till we meet again!