[Hold You Forever] [OG] -2- Coincidence?

Heya Peeps!
Welcome to ze second chapter!
Thank you all for the 400+ reads on the first chapter.
I hope y'all will enjoy this chapter as well.
(Please notify me on any grammar/spelling mistakes, so I can correct it ASAP)

———

Natsuki's POV

With my missing manga volume in hands, I started running to the clubroom.
Seeing the time, the literature club must almost be done for the day.
As I entered the clubroom I saw that everyone except for Sayori had already gone home.
Great, I sighed internally. I already knew what came next. Sayori looked at me and smiled, here it comes....
"Hey Natsuki!" She said smiling "Do you maybe want to wait with me for my friend?"
It was kind of an unspoken rule to never turn Sayori down, as you would most likely regret it for the rest of your life.
So of course, I had to go with her unless I was able to live with a picture of a sad Sayori carved into my mind.
"Sure Sayori" I replied "But that friend of yours better hurry up or I'll give him one hell of a beating", I stated trying to look at my angriest. "Oh Natsuki, you look so cute while trying to look angry", she giggled while patting my head.
"I do not look- Ah forget it", I sighed. "Can we go now Sayori, I don't want it to take longer than necessary", I said while I was walking towards the door. "I know, I know! Wait for me, Natsuki!", I grinned at her before slowly walking out of the clubroom.

We were silently walking through the hallways, until Sayori thought it would be better to break that silence and ask me a question. "So Natsuki, I was wondering..." "What is it Sayori?" "Well, usually you're always the first to run out of the clubroom, but surprisingly you were still here when I was beginning to leave. So my question is... did something happen while you were in the library?". When I thought back to what happened in the library, my face started to heat up a little. "No Sayori, I just had trouble finding a specific manga volume" "Oh really? Your face actually tells me otherwise", she pointed at me while grinning. Seems like I'll have to give that library dude a beating too. Ignoring her statement I started to pick up my pace a little. "Wait up Natsuki!", Sayori giggled while trying to catch up to me.

We finally got to the school entrance. We got outside and it looked like Sayori's friend was already waiting for her. As we got closer Sayori started to greet him. "Hiya Dan!", he turned around and I instantly recognized him. "Hey Sayori", he greeted her. Then his eyes locked onto me, I could see he recognized me as well. It would be weird if he didn't after we just met an hour ago. "Coincidence?", he asked me. "I think not", I replied.

———

And here you have ze second chapter!
After rereading this, I realized this was quite a short chapter, as was the first chapter.
My theory is that the chapters will get longer as I gain more experience.
But nonetheless, I still hope y'all enjoyed it.
If you have any plot ideas, grammar advice or anything at all, then please comment.
Till next time, laters alligators XD