[Hold You Forever] [OG] -1- The Library

Welcome to ze first chapter!
Before we start, is it okay if we call the MC in this story Daniel?
I hope it is :b
Well, let's start!
(Please notify me on any grammar/spelling mistakes, so I can correct it ASAP)

———

Dan's POV

Here I was once again in the school library, school was already over so it was super quiet.
Thing is, my best friend Sayori goes to this club called 'the literature club' which is after school and since we always walk home together, she asks me if I can wait because she doesn't want to walk alone.
But it really isn't that big of a deal, because now I can quietly read my manga without anyone judging.
Sayori always asks me why I don't join a club, but that's because there aren't many fun or interesting clubs. The only one that kind of interests me is the Anime Club, but the Anime Club at this school is full of sweaty nerds, so I think I'll pass.

So now I was peacefully reading my manga in the library until I heard a noise, it sounded like some books falling. I decided to ignore it and continue with my manga. But then I heard it again, followed with an "Ow!". This time I decided to check if the person was okay or needed help. So I stood up, grabbed my book and walked into the direction where I thought the noise came from. I walked past a few aisles until I found a pink haired girl sitting on the ground, rubbing the top of her head. Around her were several manga books.

"Yo, are you ok?" I asked the girl. She looked at me and quickly stood up "Yeah, of course I'm ok, why shouldn't I be?" She replied a little irritated. "Geez, sorry for asking" I said turning around, starting to leave the aisle. "W-wait!", I turned to the girl, raising my eyebrows. "C-could you maybe help me getting that book down?" She murmured while looking away. Oh now she needs my help, I thought. I rolled my eyes and got the book for her.

"So, you're into manga?" I asked her. "Yeah, so what? Anything wrong with that?" She replied harshly. Aaaaaaand we're back, I thought. "No, I was just interested", I hold up the book I was reading, "See, I read manga too" I said. She looked at the book I was holding and told me "Sorry for overreacting, it's just that people are so judging nowadays, even my friends keep telling me it's childish" she frowned. "Ah, I know that feeling, that's why I always read my manga at home or here in the library" I said, "You know, you shouldn't get manga from the library, they're really bad quality" I added. "Gee, do you think I'm an idiot or something? I just needed a replacement for the copy I lost, you know how frustrating it is if one book is missing in your collection" she said and I nodded, "True". "Well, I have to get back to my club now" she said, "Oh sure" I replied. "Goodbye Random Guy From the Library" "See you later Weird Girl From the Library". And then it was quiet once again, as I went back to my usual spot and continued reading, I couldn't stop thinking about that rather cute girl. Agh, what am I thinking, I just met her and I probably won't see her again.

———

So this was the first chapter.
Was it ok?
If you have any advise or ideas for the plot, please tell me.
Until next time, later!