[The Shiny Hunt] -Chapitre Deux-

Hey there!
I just noticed that the original version of this chapter disappeared or something...?
I don't really understand how but when I looked just now it was gone.
Well whatever, this gives me the perfect opportunity to rewrite that crappy chapter.
Enjoy reading!
(Please notify me on any grammar/spelling mistakes, so I can correct it ASAP)

---

Ash's POV

Well Gary Berry, you better have some final words prepared, because you are so gonna get it.
He only needed to be on time today, just today, but he just had to sleep in, huh.
The more I think about it, the madder I get. But hey, because Gary got too late, I was able to get a tour from a beautiful blonde haired girl- Wait, I don't even know her name. This the result of hanging out with Gary; you start daydreaming about a girl you don't even know.

I decided that I should change that fact and walked closer to the girl so I could get her attention.
I tapped her shoulder and she turned towards me "Um hey... is it possible if I could know your name, you know, so the mood here is less awkward?" "Huh? O-oh sure, I'm Serena Yvonne, nice to meet you..." "It's Ash, Ash Ketchum, nice to meet you too." "So Ash, did you just move to Kalos? I've never really seen you around here." Serena asked me, "Yeah, mom and I just moved here this summer. All of our friends had already moved out and even professor Oak had moved here for his new job at Lumière High, so it became quite lonely back in good ol' Pallet Town." "Ah, that's understandable. Well, I hope you'll like it here in Kalos, it's quite the cultural region." "So I've heard, I've also heard that the Kalos region is known as the region of love, eh?" I remarked while wiggling my eyebrows at her.
I could see her trying not to laugh "Please don't do that again Ash." "Hehehe sure, I'll stop now."

---

We finally arrived at the building which I thought was Lumière High, biggest reason for that thought was the name, "Lumière High", standing on the building. I looked around me and there were loads of teenagers walking about, others were talking and laughing with each other and others didn't care at all about those around them and dived deep into their mobile phones. Can't really blame them, some kids can be really annoying and loud.

Serena motioned for me to follow her since I didn't know where the principals office was at.
We climbed multiple sets of stairs until we finally reached the floor with multiple offices.
While we walked through the hallway, I couldn't help but stare at Serena's gorgeous honey-blonde hair- I mean, forget I said anything. Serena stopped at the office which apparently was the principal's office.
"Thanks for bringing me here Serena." "Oh no problem Ash, see you later I guess?" "Yeah, see you later!".
With that I entered the principal's office.

---

And there you have it.
A far better second chapter than the original (in my opinion at least).
Thank y'all for reading!