A/N: Thanks / Sorry & Help! (and Thanks Again)

A/N: Firstly, I was really touched by the comments that have been left on the last chapter, and after I went through them I literally (I mean it!) couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I've been feeling kind of down about my writing lately; I've been reading a book about writing and I can pick out some obvious flaws in my this book, but having the support of my readers lets me know I'm still doing okay, even if it's not perfect. I genuinely appreciate it, and I'm sure you can all understand how great it is to be praised for something that means a lot to you.

On to more pressing matters! I am honestly sorry that it's been so long since my last update. The main reason I haven't been writing - and I'm ashamed to admit this - is because I haven't planned the plotline passed this point. When I started the book, the transformation seemed so far away, and I only really knew what I wanted to happen up until then. And now, I'm kind of wandering aimlessly because I have no ideas T-T.

I have an idea of the general direction the story is going to take, but I would absolutely love it if you guys gave me some suggestions for what should happen in the future. It doesn't have to be big stuff, like a character dying or something. It can be little things; for example, Toothless gets fleas, or something. I dunno. But yeah, anything you've got, chuck it in that comment box right there.

In the meantime, I'll be writing Chapter 19, because I know what's gonna be in that one.

One last thing! Thanks so much to every single person who has voted and commented. A special thankyou to DreamingLucy, who has voted and commented on many of my chapters and has been very supportive and encouraging :)

My super list of appreciation:

hic_jack_hiro_dashi - voting and commenting
OwnedTrash4 - voting
ilikecoasted115 - commenting
AJeffTheKillerFan - voting
Sherlocked_Hunter - voting and commenting
ShadowSigns - voting
AwesomeDragonTamer - voting and commenting
Dragonwriter612 - voting

...These are just a few. There are so many of you who are doing so much to contribute to this story, I don't have anough time to list you all here. I skimmed through two weeks worth of my notifications and these were just the most common names I saw, but I regularly check my notifications and I see all your contributions, so thankyou again.