Five

(F/c = Favorite color. C/c = Complimentary color.)

Y/n was chilling in his room. It was the night of gathering at the Zoldyck's mansion on Kukuroo mountain.

Y/n was listening to music and eating chips. He wanted to go, so badly. Lisa, Jason, Jay, and Jamey already left to the party.

Well, I'll never get to meet Killua Zoldyck... I wonder what ever happened to Gin? Never saw him after the hospital incident. Did he die? Probably.

Y/n continued jamming to Fergalicious by Fergie

"Fergalicious, definition make them boys go loco
They want my treasure, so they get their pleasures from my photo." Y/n sang.

"Hey." A voice called.

Y/n was too busy singing.

"Hey!" The feminine voice called louder.

"Fergalicious (so delicious)
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that shit is fictitious
I blow kisses (mwah)"

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! LISTEN!" The voice snapped.

Y/n's headphones turned into cookies.

"Hey! What the hell?!" Y/n growled.

Y/n finally noticed the... Twelve year old girl...? In his room. They had blond hair and puffy pink dress. She was human.

"Yes...?" Y/n warily stared at the girl.

"I am Biscuit, and I am going to get you ready for your dance with Killua Zoldyck!" Biscuit cheered.

...

Y/n started eating the cookies that once were his headphones. "No thank you. I don't believe you can do that."

Biscuit punched Y/n. "Up! Up! Now boy!"

"Ow! Okay, okay!" Y/n got off of his bed. "What are you going to do?"

"First, the outfit!"

Y/n was taken to Jason's closet, where a bunch of suits were hanging up.

Biscuit looked through them, before stopping at her favorite one. She grabbed the f/c suit with a C/c tie and handkerchief.

"Put it on!" Biscuit pushed Y/n into the private bathroom with the suit.

Y/n groaned. He put on the suit, that was too big, and came out of the bathroom to Biscuit.

"It's too big..." Y/n complained.

Biscuit used some magic and made the suit fit Y/n's body perfectly, and in all the right places.

Biscuit nodded in approval. "Perfecto. Okay, next, some matching socks and shoes."

Biscuit quickly found some matching socks with the suit, and then some shoes. She didn't need to make them magically fit. Y/n's feet were huge, and for Jason's shoes.

"How did Cinderella lose her shoe anyways?" Y/n asked Biscuit. "It was a perfect fit, right?"

"Shhhh. Too many questions, brat! Now, to get you a hot ride."

Biscuit pulled Y/n outside, to show his car.

"This ride is amazing!" Y/n grinned.

It was a purple Dodge Charger. It was beautiful. I always wanted a car like this. I hop into the drivers seat.

"Thank you Biscuit!" Y/n grinned. "Hop in. You're coming too."

Biscuit grinned. She got in the car, and Y/n drove to Kukuroo mountain with Biscuit.