Six

Killua searched for weeks to find who the shoe fit. Some feet were too long, or too wide, or waaaay to small.

The size of shoe was imported from Yorknew City. It was pretty big.

Killua sighed. He got to the last house for the day. Killua knocked. Gon was beside Y/n.

Lisa opened the door. "Hello?"

Killua perked up at the sight of Lady Freckles.

"Yes, I am—"

"Killua Zoldyck!" Lisa grinned. "Come in, come in!"

Killua and Gon walked inside the house.

"Do you have any sons living here? Maybe one with freckles?" Killua asked Lisa.

"Yes, yes. Two step sons, and—"

Lisa was cut off by the deep gruff voice of Jason. "That's it. Only my two sons."

Killua narrowed his eyes at Jason. Killua knew Jason was the one who had put Y/n in the hospital a few years back.

"Alright..." Killua grunted. "Can they try on the shoe?"

"Of course." Jason smiled gently.

Killua didn't trust Jason's smile.

"Jay! Jamey! Come down here and try on the shoe!"

Jay and Jamey groaned in annoyance. They came downstairs. Killua looked at their feet, and immediately knew their feet were way too small for the shoe.

"No, that's fine. I can tell their feet are too small for the shoe." Killua faked a smile. "I'll get going now."

"Kurapika, bro, Chrollo sounds so hot. You gotta get his number! You're already eighteen, so it's legal. So go fuck that dude!" Y/n talked as he walked into the living room where everyone was at.

Y/n froze at the sight of Killua.

"Uh, PikaPika. I gotta go..."

Y/n hung up.

"Sorry to interrupt, I gotta go—"

"No." Killua firmly said.

Y/n hair and eyes matched. And his feet did too. But...

Where were Y/n's freckles?

Y/n had them covered up with makeup. Jason had instructed Y/n to do that, so he did so.

Jason recognized the shoe. It was his shoe. Jason knew Y/n would fit it.

Y/n sat down on the couch, and put the shoe on. It fit.

Killua stared at Y/n, but he couldn't get over the fact of the lack of freckles.

"Sorry, but I don't think you're the one." Killua sadly shook his head. "The one I want has the most wonderful freckles in all of Padokea..."

Y/n sighed. "Well, here's your shoe back."

Y/n went to take it off, but Biscuit appeared in front of Y/n, scaring him.

"Damn you, Biscuit! What do you want?"

Biscuit wiped off Y/n's make up.

Killua blushed at his mistake. There was the most wonderful freckles in all of Padokea, right there in front of him.

"Freckles..." Killua murmured.

Biscuit moved away next to Gon.

"Hey there, Gin." Y/n chuckled.

Killua got down on one knee. He opened the ring box. He never thought he would find Y/n, but he did.

"Freckles—"