Seven

Y/n interrogated Chrollo for over two hours. They were on question 150, finally. Killua was casually sipping on apple juice, watching the whole encounter. Kurapika was blushing in embarrassment, and was planning Y/n's death for this.

"And, the last subject I want to bring up, Mr. Lucilfer, is your criminal record." Y/n starts. "I managed to pull up your juvenile record."

"How?" Chrollo question. "I thought... Those are put away once you turn 18."

"They are. But I have my sources. Anyways, have you and Kurapika talked about your past?"

"Yes, we have, Y/n." Kurapika grunted.

"Shh, Mr. Kurta. I'm your lawyer." Y/n shushed an annoyed Kurapika. "So, he knows about the multiple armed robberies, the burglaries, and the gang activity?"

"Yes, he does." Chrollo nodded.

"Okay, but does he know about the time you put someone in critical condition?"

"Yes. And that was my turning point in becoming a better person." Chrollo gently smiled.

Y/n hummed. "So, he knows about the attempted sexual assault and the attempted murder?"

"No... I don't..." Kurapika slightly narrowed his eyes.

"I can explain, dear." Chrollo held a slightly nervous look on his face. "I swear, it was because of the gang activity. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Bullshit." Y/n coughed out. "But, that's all my information, Kurapika. I'll send you a few files, and you do as you please with the information. Love ya, Kurapika. Let's go, Killua."

Y/n stood up, and started walking away. Killua paid for their food, and followed after his fiancee.

~

The day of the marriage grew closer, and Y/n and Killua we're ready to get married.

"Hey, Killua." Y/n called.

"Hm?" Killua hummed from their shared bed.

Y/n and Killua we're in their bedroom in the mansion. Killua was reading on their bed, while Y/n was just getting out of the shower. Y/n had a towel around his waist, but Killua wasn't paying attention.

"Who's top in our relationship?" Y/n asked.

Killua shrugged. "We'll figure it out the night of our wedding."

"Hm... Okay. But I wanted to make it a special night and maybe try some Cross dressing for the bottom."

"Then how about you cross dress."

"But what if I'm top?"

"Then you'll fuck me in a skirt."

Y/n snorted. "You're hilarious."

"Thanks, babe."

Y/n didn't put on any clothes. He crawled in between Killua's legs.

"How about I see how big it is, right now~?"

"No." Killua firmly stated.

Y/n pouted. "Not a peek, husband...?" Y/n whined.

"Not until our wedding night, Y/n."

"Fineeeeeee!" Y/n whined.