- Chapter 4 - Mission 2

( I'm so sorry guys! Yesterday I fell asleep writing and when I woke up I had some work to do. Luckily I wrote a bit in my Free time to upload sooner..! Guess what? I fell asleep again. I was supposed to upload this at least two hours ago! ..well, at least I'm done now. I don't think it's as good as the other Chapters, since I was kinda under pressure, but I hope you can still enjoy this! -last but not least, thank you guys so much for the support about my Art and in general! )

Akaza POV:

It was warm. I opened my eyes, yawned and cuddled back in the blanket. My eyes widened as I ripped them open again. My heart was pounding, I didn't fell asleep like this! I didn't know why I haven't noticed earlier, but Douma seemed to have..moved me. And now he's cuddling me??! Did he seriously move me here while i was asleep?? Now thats just weird..— Not only was I confused, also very angry and maybe a little embarrassed. How dare he just move me without my permission! Who does he think he is!? My boyfriend? Please..it's not like im actually gay..!  

I had a strong urge to hit him as hard as i can in the face, but decided not to. In this position we're in right now,..i don't think i would be able to keep a clear mind. He's holding on to me tight..like he's superior to me. He's the one in advance right now..Not only making me feel weak, also giving me this weird other feeling! It's making me uncomfortable.

If I hit him now I'll have to explain myself and argue with him, which doesn't sound very appealing. Of course he did something disrespectful and I'll beat him up for that,..just not under these circumstances.

"First I gotta get out of his grip.." After a few failed attempts I managed to get up, without waking him. Or so I thought- just as I was about to walk to the opposite side of the room, Douma was staring at me. "Where you going Akaza~ Don't you enjoy being near me?" A mischievous grin on his face, or whatever he intended for me to read out of his expression. I wasn't able to focus on his words, I had no idea what the h*ll he just said. I froze in place. I was embarrassed, how was I supposed to answer?? Do I just immediately punch him- no that wouldn't be reasonable behavior...

Douma looked at me with an "Aww~" face. I'm certain he got the wrong idea. He probably thinks I liked cuddling or something because I didn't straight up beat his sorry a**! Such an idiot. "Soo..do you want to keep cuddling or what?"

...I should have beaten him right away.

Douma POV:

I felt moving and heard a quiet ruffle. I didn't want to face Akaza yet, but laying here, pretending to be asleep, waiting for his attack is no good either. When I looked up I saw Akaza standing up. A dark pink blush covering most parts of his cheeks. He looked even cuter than yesterday!~

He didn't seem to have any Intensions of harming me yet, which was quite uncommon. If also considering the position we were in a while ago, I could've sworn Akaza would've tried to kill me ,in as many painful ways he is aware of, as soon as he wakes up. Which would've meant lots of punches and body parts flying off-

"Where you going Akaza~ Don't you enjoy being near me?" I was really curious why he hadn't done anything yet. Maybe teasing him was a bit too much though-

He was seemingly frozen in place. His blush darkened, as he was staring back at me intensely. Maybe he's debating on either attacking me or making an excuse? I found his behavior rather amusing and surprisingly cute! Since he wasn't answering, I'm most likely supposed to speak up.

"Soo..do you want to keep cuddling or what?" ..well sh*t. Next time i should think before speaking. Maybe it would be okay if I apologized quickly-nope! He's already launching at me-..welp, I've just sealed my fate! T^T

Akaza POV:

After I was satisfied and sure Douma wouldn't heal anytime soon, I stepped out in the Moonlight. I was quite satisfied and ready to finish this mission, before Douma catches up again. I ran away from the village and entered the woods. I really enjoy being surrounded by nature. It calms me and the forest is a pretty good way to escape from the sunlight. I shook my head.