- Chapter 8 - Sharing is caring

Douma POV:

After that disappointing dream, I had decided to make a bigger move on Akaza. In order to do so, I would have to convince Akaza..which had always been a pretty difficult thing for me to accomplish.

....

"Seriously..? That's your brilliant plan of making progress with Akaza?" Daki wasn't as confident about it as me. Which I definitely couldn't relate to-..

"Ah, it will work out!" I tried convincing Daki with positivity, which wasn't working as well as I thought it would..

"So you're just gonna approach him like: Hey! Nice to see you..by the way can I move in with you?? Also I am crazy in love with you and you're boyfriend now-"

"..I-that's not what I sound like! My idea might not be the greatest but at least I'm actually approaching my crush! So stop bullying me..!" Daki really was mean to me! It's not my fault Akaza's being such a princess and won't allow me anywhere near him without an valid reason..! Trying to make him share a home with me might sound a little far headed but wouldn't it be a good way to bond?

"..stop laughing at me Gyutaro, I can hear you giggling." Was I really that miserable and not noticing that I was destined to fail or did I still have a glimpse of an chance..?

"..-it's just..Daki actually made an good impression there.! You should try to be a bit less confronting and more respectful towards him..in my opinion. But do whatever you think is best I guess, it's not my love interest." It was the first time Gyutaro tried giving me advice. Though I'm not that sure if he is the right person to ask about love-..

"You're right, Gyutaro!! I should just do what I think is the best and see where it gets me~ Thanks! I'll go find Akaza now..~"

"That's-..not what I meant.." But Gyutaro was no longer able to correct the misunderstanding, due to Douma already making his way to Akaza, happily humming to himself.

Akaza POV:

Unfortunately I had found myself standing in the Infinity castle again, usually there would be nothing wrong with that, but i wasn't exactly happy with the possibility of Douma jumping at me any second. Which he to my demise did-..

"Hello Akaza-dono..!~ How have you been??" Douma said in a rather sweet voice.

"Argh-! Let go off me already! I'm not in the mood for your hugs!" I roughly shoved the annoying Demon off, hoping he wasn't planning on bothering me for too long.

I heard Douma mumbling something like, "your never in the mood for hugs..", but he didn't seem to answer anytime soon.

"..what do you want from me anyways?" Starting an conversation with Douma definitely wasn't my favorite thing to do, but it would probably make him finish sooner.

"Well you see Akaza-dono..unfortunately I currently have no place to stay at anymore..." Douma said trailing off at the end..oh no. I could already see where this was going and I wasn't very pleased with it.

"..and why exactly is that the case?" I was kind of curious for his response.

"..uh, it kinda burnt down?" Douma smiled awkwardly at me. If Douma wasn't the person telling me this I wouldn't believe a word, but in Douma's case you never know! He's that kind of guy who would actually mange to accidentally burn down his own house.

"...then go search for another Human-house! There are enough anyways."

Douma was silent for a moment, giving me an quick sad look, like I was making it hard for him.. "But I don't wanna..!" Douma began whining.