- Chapter 7 - His touch

[ This Chapters was extremely awkward to write! -since I've never written spice before..As you probably figured this will be a spicy chapter, so if you dislike spice feel free to skip it. (I won't be writing about more than kissing anyways-) It might sound weird, but it's not really relevant for the Story, so it would be totally fine! :) ]

Douma POV:

After the past "incident" i haven't seen Akaza again. It was causing me to lose focus and slip out of my Role at times, not much to my liking. It's not like I can't live without him or am so obsessed that I can't even last one day without thinking about him..-

"Hello..? Are you even listening to me??" Daki was seemingly angry with me. I blinked a couple times to win time and clear my mind a little.

"Ah, yes..! Excuse me, I was just lost in my thoughts for a Moment..."

"I could see that." Daki spoke with an annoyed tone, she didn't care which rank I nor anyone else (except for Upper 1 & Master Muzan of course-) has.

"I'm sorry, I will listen to your ideas another time. Right now I've lost my focus, but I do appreciate the help. See you two later..!" I had no intentions to bother talking to them today.

"Hey-wait a minute..! You can't just leave us..-Ugh."

"Brother why does he have to behave like this?? I was just about to tell him my amazing plan of him getting with Akaza..!" Daki complained loudly.

"I don't know and don't really care either. Let's just go Daki..this has been a waste for the both of us." Gyutaro didn't want to be there in the first place.

When I arrived at the house I call my home, I hurried inside and threw my body on the bed. Not bothering to eat or change. I'm sure I would see Akaza the following night..I missed him. I couldn't wait to feel his body against mine again...

When I woke up I rushed to the room where my food was. It couldn't really be called an kitchen but wasn't an storeroom either. After eating an women, I made my way to the Infinity castle, hoping to see my beloved Akaza again.

Arriving there I made out a few other Uppermoons, probably taking orders from Muzan-sama or something. I didn't really know why, but somehow everything seemed a bit distant today..Right now Muzan-sama was talking to Kokushibo-dono, both of them with their usual expressions. Kokushibo calm, no reaction to make out and Master Muzan seemed a little annoyed, like always. Daki and Gyutaro where not so far from me, talking about something. However I didn't plan to socialize with them for this time being. After making it past them, without getting stuck in Daki's long explanations of her "great" Ideas, i searched for Akaza.

To my surprise it didn't took me long to find him. He was busy looking at some kind of paper.

"Watch'a looking at?" I was now behind Akaza, looking over his shoulder to see the paper better. I didn't really care what was written on it, unless it's a love confession for me.

"Argh! That's none of your business! ..And why do you always gotta scare me like that!" Before he could do something about it, i slung my arms around Akaza. I really missed that feeling~ Akaza was warm. I loved the feeling of his skin..however it did feel a bit different..-

"Get off me Douma..! You're ruining my good mood!" A good mood he said..?

Maybe today was my chance!~

"You know..you really left me for quite a long time.." A weird feeling suddenly took over and I wasn't aware of how to stop it.

"Huh? What are you talking about..? We never see each other that often anyways. Besides, it has only been like two or three days??" He escaped out of my grip, now standing in front of me with an slightly confused and still annoyed face.