- Chapter 5 - Quick date

[ I don't know why I keep falling asleep writing these Chapters..are they really that boring? XD Anyways, i'm very sorry for taking such a long time. To make it up to you guys I wrote an extra long Chapter! =)  (Is an total of ca. 2500 Words enough for ya?) I hope you enjoy this Chapter and thank you all so much for the support! ]

Akaza Pov:

"It seemed to have been quite amusing~ Such a shame you wouldn't let me be a part of your fight!" Douma wouldn't stop pouting about it.

"Ugh-I already told you! This is my Mission, I do not need any of your assistance. I don't even know why your here in the first place! That guy really was weak.." I said the last part more to myself than to Douma. It really is disappointing. I expected more from a high ranked Demon Slayer.

We had found the Opponent and I had finished him off without any problems. Kind of disappointing. Why would Master send two high ranked Uppermoons to a Mission where not even one is needed? I'm sure even Daki would've beaten him! Well..at least this Mission was officially over. I can finally get away from Douma and rest a little..-

"Akaza-dono! Will you check out the Human town with me now?? You've promised me.!~"

Oh god. Did I? Douma had been talking and overflowing me with useless information for almost the whole night and because of that I had stoped listening to him after some time. Sometimes I just agreed to something or made some kind of "I'm still listening-" sound to shut him up for a bit.

".." I decided to stay silent, maybe he'll forget it and move on or something..

"..well how is it gonna be now? If you just stay silent I'll gladly take it as a yes!"

"..not interested." However i did not have any desire to check out some small Human town, especially not with Douma.

"Come on Akaza-dono..! We still have enough time left, besides..I'm pretty hungry..." :<

"No Douma. Go alone if you're so hungry, I want to go back as soon as possible." Why won't he just leave me alone?

"But Akaza-dono..!" he suddenly moved too fast for me to prevent him from wrapping his Arms around my waist. "Pretty please..~" he said quite "seductively" in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine. I have to admit that was petty attractive, but it felt extremely awkward in my case. It took me a few seconds to react..what is Douma doing to me?

"Let me go Douma..!" I couldn't think of anything else right now. I was too busy wondering about Douma and cursing myself for not leaving him behind already.

"Haha! You look like a tomato Akaza-dono!~" Did I really blush that hard beacause of Douma?! And why wasn't he letting go-

"My,my Akaza..could it be that no one has ever flirted with you before (expect me of course-)..?" I got even redder, if that's even possible. My head felt so hot already even though Douma hadn't even done anything yet. I really wasn't used to this at all. "You're so adorable~" Douma said happily without the smallest sign of embarrassment. I could never tell if he's just messing with me or actually means it.

"Quit it!!" I finally managed to shove him off me. My cheeks cooled down again, I still felt a bit embarrassed but couldn't let Douma take advantage of me like that. "Aww, but-" I hit him so hard that he flew against the next tree. Which wasn't very hard for my standards. Douma had gotten way to much control over me..What is happening to me..? I've never felt like this my whole Demon lifetime. Which has already been quite long.

I heard a ruffle behind me, apparently Douma has already healed. "Oww..Akaza-dono was that really necessary? I was just messsing around!" T^T I continued walking away from Douma. We stayed silent for some time before Douma started again. He really wanted to go to that town with me..