Part 8

Mias POV:
He squeezed me tighter, before realising we were in public, and letting go completely.

'What is your issue?' I asked, annoyed he didn't want anyone to see us together.

'If mouse or any of the other dealers see me with you then they'll use you against me. I don't want you around that shit bro.' He groaned, pulling me around the back of the stall, into the dark.

'I want you.' I whispered without even thinking.

I'd been so alone all day I just slept without him, I missed him and it was so obvious. I couldn't ever hate him. He smirked, realising he'd gotten what he wanted and pushed me hard against the wall.

'Kiss me.' He whispered, lining our jaws so that they were only an inch away and running his thumb over my bottom lip.

I closed the gap between our faces, wrapping my arms around his neck and letting him pick me up.

'Shut the fuck up it's not like that!' We heard from around the corner.

It was Nate. Fez put me down and pulled me around the corner so that we were out of view.

'If you're fucking gay Nate just say so.' Maddy protested.

'I'm not, look it's difficult to explain I've got alot going on at the moment.' He panicked, fake crying.

'Nate i know the truth.' She said bluntly. He grabbed her by the neck and threw her up against the wall.

'You tell nobody.' He shouted, dropping her to the floor and leaving.

'Should we do something?' I whispered.

'That's the last thing we should do.' He replied as Maddy stormed off, heading around the front to speak to Ashtray.

'I didn't think Nate was better.' I said confused, thinking back to the night before.

'Unfortunately not.' He sighed.

I span to look at him and he didn't say another word, kissing me again but this time moving his hand up my tshirt.

I put my arm back around his neck and watched as he began to explore my body.

'Take me home.' I pleaded.

'No can do baby girl, I've still got money to make.' He whispered, taking his spare hand and putting it up my skirt.

'Fezco.' I begged, putting my hand on my own mouth.

'Do. Not. Call me Fezco.' He groaned, pushing my legs apart and forcing two fingers inside of me.

The hand that was up my tshirt now met my mouth, forcing me to be quiet. There were people just around the corner and that's what made it more exciting.

'I want to fuck you so bad.' He moaned in my ear, curling his fingers inside of me and making me try and push my body away from him.

'Oh shit right there.' I moaned, clutching at his arm and begging him to keep going.

'I'm gonna make you cum and then you're gonna go and find Rue and enjoy your night okay?' He asked quietly.

I nodded, closing my eyes and arching my back away from him.

'Stop.' He ordered, holding a hand on my stomach to keep me still, hitting the spot perfectly.

He bent down and kissed me as I finished all over his hand, making sure I was quiet and nobody would hear me. When he was sure I was done he pulled away and kept strong eye contact as he licked his fingers clean. My legs were shaking so bad and I couldn't walk, leaning myself up against the the back of the pretzel trailer.

'Why didn't you want to just go the whole way?' I whispered.

'I want it to be special. And I want to be able to hear you.' He responded, kissing me on my forehead.

'Do I have to go?' I pouted.

'Yes princess I'm sorry.'

I sorted my skirt and grabbed his hand, taking him back to the front.

'I wondered why the trailer was rocking.' Rue teased, biting into a pretzel.

'Hahahahah. Funny. Let's go Rue.' I replied, sarcastically.

'Isn't your boyfriend coming?' She asked.

'He's got business to do.' I mocked.

'Hey you, behave.' He smiled, kissing my head and squeezing my arms.

'I'll cum for you tonight.' He whispered in my ears.

'I heard that and I want to throw the fuck up.' Rue said, pretending to gag.

I took her to the Ferris wheel and we got on together, and I watched as she pulled out two blunts.

'It's only weed?' I asked her.

'Duh.' She responded, shaking a bag of pills that she had separately and putting them back in her pocket.

She lit it for me and I took it, putting it in my mouth and looking up at the sky.

'What's new in the life of Rue?' I asked her.

'There's a girl. I don't think we're going to become anything but it's nice to think about it that way.' She said, looking down on the other fairground rides.

'It's Jules isn't it?' I asked.

'How'd you know?'

'I can tell by the way you both look at eachother.' I shrugged.

'Both, look at eachother? You mean she looks at me like that too?' She asked quietly.

'Rue you should speak to her, you do deserve someone good.' I smiled.

'I will, and I really hope Fez sorts his shit out for you because you fit together.' She said, blowing smoke from her mouth.

'I hope so too.' I replied quietly.

'You two arent officially together though at the moment so make sure you do really want him before making up your mind.' She added.

I frowned, turning to look at her.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well I mean, he doesn't even like you having male friends now, imagine when you're together.' She shrugged.

I didn't reply.

'Nate is different because he's a complete asshole I guess.' She added, almost replying to herself.

'I guess.'

'Look down look, Maddys arguing with Nates dad, Cassie is, ew what is Cassie doing?' She laughed.

'She's, wait look over there, is that Kat?' I asked in disbelief, as a girl laid backwards against a box, being fucked by a boy I couldn't see properly.

'And finally Fez, with his arm around-' she began but her sentence trailed off. I turned to where she was looking and saw him with his arm over A girl neither of us had met.

'Come on let's go have fun, he did tell me to do that after all.' I said angrily, helping Rue down from the Ferris wheel and walking right past Fez, looking him up and down.

He smiled, but when I didn't smile back he realised why I was mad at him. He dropped his arm and looked as if he was going to say something. Christopher McKay was stood infront of me and I wasn't thinking properly. And so I kissed him.