Keys

Your Name: (Y/n)

Surname: Arrakis (given to you by your people, Fremen).

Full Name and Title: (Y/n) Aures 2nd Arrakis, Daughter of Shai-Hulud. (Aures means gold, so I thought it was just fitting for the story.)

Eye Colour: Golden spice eyes, but your eyes are naturally golden.

Hair: During the day your hair is white, and during the night your hair is black. Your hair is also silky smooth and reaches just past your butt, almost mid-thigh length. The few markings on your body changes to match your hair.

Skin: During the day your skin is dark, which helps protect you from the day's harsh affects on Arrakis' people, and your skin becomes cool or cold.

During the night your skin becomes pale, which is a Fremen secret and your skin becomes warm for the evenings cool or cold temperature.

Your body is naturally resistant to the hash conditions of Arrakis and your skin is thick. Your ears are pointed, one of the many traits you got from your mother. (I just couldn't choose what my character should look like, and I kinda wanted her to be unique in her own way. My dad also read all, if not most, of the Dune books, and spoiled that Paul actually becomes super badass and uses the baby sandworms. That's all I'm gonna say to not spoil too much for other people. So basically I kinda want my xreader character to be badass, unique, and strong too.)

Point of View: ∆°•|•° Paul °•|•°∆

The Voice: Bold, but if it's said in a different language then Bold, underlined hopefully all the time because it's glitched for me, and in Italics. Switching between them will be a pain as my Wattpad sometimes doesn't want the words changed to any of those three, especially when I want them underlined and I've already typed out a long chapter.

Fremen language: Italic and underlined, hopefully it doesn't glitch and change it in italic.

Words: It's the word count at the end of the chapter. I'll always have this at the end of each chapter, so if you don't see it then the chapter may be glitched and showing only a part of the chapter. I usually have long chapters, but because there is not much for the first Dune movie to go off by that I'll try to edit and keep my chapters short. I'll also try to add some stuff, and I might edit the future published chapters, to fit the story, once part 2 comes out.

Author's Note: (Bold) and hardly there.

Thoughts: (Normal thoughts.) And (Whispers of the Voice kind of it will be like this for you and Paul.)

Your abilities are explained in the story, but one ability is Soulmate which is Paul. (I'm just typing as I'm going.) I plan to only publish a few chapters for the first Dune 2021 movie, and publish more after part two that will only be released in late October 2023 (Sadly). I'm sorry to inform you, but if you wanted to read a PG book then look else where cause I've added smut/lemon moments in here.