Part 1.2: Discussions

∆°•|•° (Y/n) °•|•°∆

It's been a few days watching the outsider, and I know that he'll lead me to to something, or someone, greater or extremely important for a great future. My golden eyes of Ibad turned to the men's natural blue eyes of Ibad around me, and gestured for them to move in. We quickly surrounded him and Stilgar, the closest thing to a father, spoke, "That is far enough Outsider!"

The man stopped and looked around immediately on the defensive alert, and ready to attack if we do. My men began talking in our native tongue, Chakobsa:

"We should kill him and take his water."
"We've watched him long enough."
"We should finish him quickly."

I finally said, "Then challenge him. You know the rules. The weak shall die, while the strong shall live. He's lived this long without a stillsuit. He may be fit to live with us, but he needs to be tested first. If you are brave enough to give him a fair fight, then challenge him."

He turned around to be surprised to see me, easily hidden and camouflaged by my surroundings and old worn out brown stillsuit. But he couldn't take me in any longer as Stilgar spoke to him, "We wish to kill you and salvage what very little you have." The stranger shifted uneasily, his eyes counting each head, while Stilgar continued, "But our sacred lady has spoken. You'll be tested by one of our fighters. If you pass, you will come with us. If you fail, then we'll send your corpse back to your masters."

I already knew that the fight would be extremely close, but it was unclear who the victor shall be. One of my men stood up, "I'll invoke the Amtal." The man, Tariq, bowed to me, and I bowed my head to him. The others said a few words to Tariq, or they simple gave him a pat on the back or his shoulder, while he walked up to the outworlder. Everyone else formed a ring around them and settled in their spots to watch the fight. The outworlder switched on his shield, allowing a blue light to flash over his body and leave that annoying sound to buzz around him. I controlled my urge to kill him in hopes of silencing the annoying sound. Instead, I used my Voice, while everyone voiced their displeasure of the shield, "Shield off." The stranger did as I commanded, and so I commanded him, "Give me your shield."

He gave me his shield, and then had control over his body. He looked around confused, but I cleared up his confusion, "You may have your shield back once the duel is over."

His eyes widened after realizing I was the only woman in the group. He looked at me in shock, "You're a Bene Gesserit?"

I narrowed my eyes, "You may ask your questions after the Amtal. I suggest you prepare yourself for the fight for your life, after all the Amtal is a duel to the death and it's disrespectful to yield under the Amtal."

I heard him swallow, while he stepped back into the ring and took off his helmet to throw to the side. He did his household solute, while Tariq said our traditional honorable words, "May thy knife chip and shatter."

The two got in their battle stance, and I marked the battle to begin, "Begin."

They fought vigorously, and it surprised us at how long the battle had gone on. Nearing the end of the battle my men were torn between the two, and were cheering for them both the badly wounded and tired men. Tariq was swaying on his feet and lost focus on him for a split second, which the outworlder took that chance and killed him. The man was panting heavily. He withdrew his sword from Tariq's chest, took an uneasy step back, dropped his sword, and pasted out.

I rushed up to him, examined him, and then commanded, "Heal." His blood rushed back into his body and stitched his wounds back together, leaving nothing but bruises of where his wounds once were. Stilgar was by my side instantly and spoke while I healed the stranger, "Are you sure about this (Y/n)?"