Untitled Part 3

The kitchen was dead quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop. It was as if time stopped, everything had briefly stopped. Hank had stopped dropping his fork. Had he just heard his daughter correctly? She was pregnant? Pregnant at 14. He was still out of it; he hadn't heard her apologies. Jordan had grabbed her father's hand.

"I'm so sorry daddy. I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen" Jordan rambled, her voice cracked. Fresh tears falling from her eyes.

At that moment it was as if Hank snapped back into his normal self. "You're...what?"

"I'm pregnant" She squeaked out.

Jordan felt her father yank back his hand and stand up. "No you're not. Tell me the truth. Look me in the eye and tell me the truth"

"I am telling you the truth! I really am pregnant dad"

"You can't be having a baby at 14-years-old"

"I didn't mean for it to happen. I'm sorry"

Without another word Han grabbed his keys and headed for the front door. Jordan saw her father leave.

"Dad? Daddy please don't go. Don't leave me! Dad! Daddy!"

Hank stopped outside of his front door, hearing his daughter cry tugged at his heart wanting to go back to hug her and tell her it's alright but he had to take care of something as he left his house.

Jordan sat down in the chair covering her mouth, her lips wobbly as a new round of sobs came out. Her father had left. Was he leaving her entirely to handle this alone? Was she going to go through this without him? The teen was again feeling numb, she hadn't known if her father was going to be coming back or not.

Getting up from the chair she went to her room and packed her backpack grabbing everything she needed. Once she had what she needed she went out the front door. The teen walked silently through the dark streets lit up by the street lights. Outside there was a mist like rain in the air. It fell through the air from the sky. It had been getting chilly out.

The depressed teen kept walking with no destination in mind for the moment, she kept walking and walking. Before she knew it she was on the block where her godmother and Mouch lived. She had started walking to her godmother's house and the rain had started coming down a bit harder. Within minutes she had arrived and walked up to the door. Taking a moment she knocked on the door.

A light turned on and the front door opened, Trudy opened it still in her uniform not being able to change just yet. When the older woman saw her goddaughter and the saddened expression on her face she had gotten deeply concerned. Trudy hadn't been able to tell if her goddaughter was crying or if the water was coming from the rain. To her it could have been both.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Trudy asked concerned, scanning her over for injuries.

"He knows," Jordan choked out. "My dad knows"

Before Trudy could get a word out Jordan went forward hugging her godmother crying, the older woman had wrapped her arms around her goddaughter.

"It'll be alright sweetheart, I promise. Everything will be just fine"

"No it won't. My dad walked out. I...I don't know if he left me or.. If he went to calm down. I...I screwed up majorly"

"You made a mistake you hadn't intended for this to happen. Come on in, I'll make you some warm tea and you can change out of those clothes"

"What if he doesn't come back?"

"Your father will come back, that is without a doubt"

"I'm so stupid"

"You're not stupid" She wiped her wet cheeks. "You made a mistake, it's not like you did it on purpose"

Trudy guided her upset goddaughter in and sent her to change out of the wet clothes while she put on some water and made them some tea. Once the water was on the stove heating up she pulled her phone out and began calling Hank.

Meanwhile

Hank had tracked Kyle down and went to his house, so far the older man had been deadly calm. It was as if it was calm before the storm. Most of the time he got like this when he was going to go through the roof. This was going to be one of those times. He casually watched the house waiting, like a lion hunting his prey.

He had been broken out of his thoughts by his phone going off, he pulled it out thinking it was his daughter calling him but instead it was Trudy. He had a feeling his daughter turned to her needing a mother figure right about now. Silencing the phone he put it down and saw Kyle going into his house he then got out.

Once out the cold Hank had been met by the cold drops of rain and he went to Kyle's house. Kyle had been carrying in bags and set them down. Hank quietly walked into the house and shut the door loudly slamming it. Kyle jumped and turned, when he saw Hank his blood went cold.

"V..V...Voight" His voice trembled.

"Let's talk Kyle"