Untitled Part 6

A month had gone by since Jordan had found out she was indeed pregnant by Kyle, she refused to have an abortion. An innocent unborn baby didn't deserve to die because of a stupid drunken mistake. Which was leaving her with the two choices of adoption or keeping the baby. She was weighing both options very heavily.

She didn't know which one was the right decision, it felt like no matter what decision she picked it would feel like the wrong one. This felt like an impossible decision to make and one she couldn't talk her way out of. Jordan had always dreamed of having kids and her own family one day but not when she's still a kid.

One afternoon she found herself at a local playground watching some kids play. The teen smiled watching them run around chasing each other, laughing and giggling. She kept watching the kids imagining her little baby running around, smiling, giggling, and laughing.

Someone had sat down beside her. "Hey" It was a male's voice, the voice belonged to Kyle.

The teen turned her head and saw him. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you. How are you doing?"

"Doing better, the shock is wearing off. I still can't believe this happened"

"I shouldn't have let it get that far. I'm older than you, I knew better"

"We were both out of our minds with drugs and booze in our system besides I came onto you, if anyone's to blame for what happened it's me. The night was fuzzy but I do remember that I came onto you first. I take full responsibility for what happened and for ratting you out when you ratted me out"

"I was mad but I got over it"

"Still it was a shitty move, I shouldn't have and I'm sorry for that. You didn't deserve my dad's wrath"

"Jo it's ok, it was a huge wake up call for both of us. And this, the baby"

"It's weird, I don't know still if I wanna keep the baby but I already know what I wanna name it, if it's a boy or girl"

"And I'm sure that they'll be strong names"

"If it's a boy, I wanna name him Justin Henry. After my dad and brother. If it's a girl, Anna. After my mom"

"They are some good strong names. They sound perfect"

"I may not look it but I'm still scared"

"I'm scared too, I try not to show it because I don't wanna add anymore stress onto you"

"I appreciate it. I really do. And my dad told me when he saw you, you were getting baby stuff. You really wanna take care of the baby and raise it?

"I do, yes. I came from a bad background and I won't be my mother or father. I won't be the parent to pick drugs or booze over my kid, I won't walk out on them before they're born. This wasn't an ideal way for me to have a child but it happened and I'm gonna be there. Every step of the way, I'll be on time to all the doctor's appointments, if you go to birthing classes I'll go with you. I'm with you in this every step of the way, you're not going through any of this alone. I'm already looking for legit jobs with Adam and your dad's help, I'm going to AA, NA. I'm totally committed to you and this baby"

Jordan genuinely looked at him, tears pooling in her chocolate brown eyes. "Do you really think we can raise this baby together? Actually take care of it? Me and you"

"We can do whatever we put our minds to. It will be hard, yes but life is always full of hardships and we can overcome anything. Look at us now, we're both overcoming our addictions to be better people. It's hard but we're overcoming it. We can do this Jo"