Chapter XXX

Yeji POV

The race was about to start and everyone are shouting for their bets. The crowd is getting wilder and wilder. 

I checked on Ryujin and its seems she's fine with her sister and Lia but  I was interrupted by Lisa unnie tapping my shoulder.

She whispered to me and I nodded at her.

This can't be.

I hurriedly approached at Chaeryeong and talked about something and she just nodded at me and runs somewhere out  the crowd.

I  walk back to my sisters  and I give Lisa unnie a thumbs up which made her feel relief.

Right now we are waiting for my car.

" I'm getting pissed on Nayeon." Sana unnie said while Mina unnie tapping her shoulder to stop.

"Chill unnie. I know Nayeon unnie. She will call Mina unnie or me if something happened."

"She just behind me." Momo unnie said.

"I don't know what happened. She doesnt' backing up on bets tho." Mina unnie added.

Mina hugged Sana and kissed her forehead.

"Get a room you two." Momo  unnie shouted. 

Sana unnie just hugged Mina unnie and laughed at Momo unnie.

I left them and looked around checking on people and I  saw Yuna feeling nervous beside her car. I walked to her and asked.

"You good sis?" 

"I'm so nervous like last year when I'm racing on Championship." 

"Hmmmm. I feel you.  But I feel more nervous now especially that my love one is on the line." I said while looking at Ryujin which she smiling at me. I make face at her and she laughed.

Yuna saw what I do and looked shocked and asked me.

"You loved her?!" 

"Hush Idiot."  I said while smiling foolishly.

Flashback 

"So what to do now?" Uncle asked.

"I don't know Uncle." 

"You like her like Ryujin as a child or today's Ryujin."

"You know Uncle, I'm starting to liking Ryujin now. The Ryujin in the present. I was plannign to forget the girl from the past and moved on."

" If I were you I will do that also."  Uncle said while drinking his coffee.

" So you will court her?" Uncle added.

"She have boyfriend, Uncle. I don't want to pull her away from her happiness." I said.

"And I will take my time Uncle. I just met her. I don't rush things you know." 

"Great mind thinks a like. Your Lisa unnie said that also to me." Uncle laughed.

"Eh? So she really liked Jennie unnie?"  I asked.

"Yeah. Like you she liked Jennie since the day they met. She always take care of Jennie but it ended since Jennie got her stupid boyfriend." 

"Oh. That's why Unnie keep messing with Jennie unnie." 

"I guess."

"Yeji?"

"Yes. Uncle?"

"Protect Ryujin for me."

"I will Uncle. I will never let go of her again even it will hurts me."

- End of flashback - 

"She's the girl you always dreaming?" Lisa unnie asked behind me.

Aish she's listening.

"Hush Unnie. Your too loud and Yes she's the one. Small world aight?" I asked and she nodded.

"Does she know?" Yuna asked.

"No." 

"Tell her!" 

"She have boyfriend."

She HAD boyfriend you fool." Lisa unnie said.

"I will tell her." I answered them.

"When?"

" On the right time."

They just both shrugged disappointed at me for being coward.

Silence eats us as we observed what's happening around us.

"Fate really bring you guys together." Lisa unnie added while looking at Jennie unnie.

"You lovesick girl." Yuna said.

I embrace Lisa unnie and tapped her shoulder.

"Don't worry we will get our girl, Unnie." 

"One minute to -" Sunmi unnie started talking but interrupted with a wild roar from a far.

"I guess my baby is here." 

_________________

Author's Note:

Hello.

Fast update for fast story ight?

hahaha

Enjoy!