Isabela?

Mirabel's P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully but i heard a shout near by my door, I woke up but my eyes are still closed and BOOM! A bang right on the door. "Mirabel!!! Wake up!" Isabela shouted. I really woke up like i was sleeping with nightmares. "Oop.. Did i wake you up loudly?" Isabela asked. "N-no, I'm okay." I answered with a sleepy tone. "Oh okay, well you need to wake up it's already 10 o' clock." Isabela said. I nodded as Isabela winked at me and left the room. I was too dizzy to stand up because of the bang on the door.

I stood up and go to the bathroom to take a bath since i don't smell good. While i was taking a bath, someone opened the bathroom door, and it was Isabela. I was shock to see Isabela standing infront of me like she've seen a ghost. "I-I'm so so sorry, Mirabel. I was  gonna stock some soaps and shampoos here." Isabela said as she dropped a box of soap and shampoo then covered her eyes. Isabela went out of the bathroom and locked the door, I was surprised to see her standing there while I was taking a bath. Good thing I covered myself with the bathtub curtain real quick.

Isabela's P.O.V

I was re-stocking some soaps and shampoos because they were running out of body wash equipments. Well I came to Mirabel's room first because I really really like her. I opened the door and no one's here. Where could Mirabel be? Maybe she's in the kitchen. I opened the bathroom and I saw her taking a bath. I dropped a box of body wash equipments and covered my eyes while apologizing to her. I quickly locked the bathroom door after I put the equipments there. I rushed out the bathroom because Mirabel was taking a  bath.

Damn, she's so hot to be honest. She's already cute and pretty, now hot? Oh calm down self, don't simp too hard. I've got out of the room and re-stock some equipments to other rooms and went back to my room to clean up.

Mirabel's P.O.V

After I took a bath, I got dressed up and quickly went down stairs to eat. I saw Camillo, Dolores and Antonio eating breakfast and of course I joined them. "Oh Goodmorning Mirabel, How's Sleep?" Camillo asked. "It was good, nothing much happend last night." I answered. "Well you should eat now, Mariano will come here later." Dolores said as she placed the food down infront of me.

Well to be honest Mariano is a lucky guy, proposing to Isabela. I kinda envy that guy. I really like Isabela that much. Well not everything you can get it so I'm not jealous about it. Isabela is getting married, and I need to move on now i guess. I'm really sad that Isabela and Mariano are getting married, I like Isabela so much, I can't let her out of my mind now.