Dinner

Mirabel's P.O.V

We are here at the dining table celebrating for Mariano's proposal to Isabela. I can see that Isabela is kinda nervous and excited at the same time, they're a couple after all. Mariano kneeled down infront of Isabela. "Will you marry me Isabela Madrigal?" Mariano asked Isabela as he opened the the engagement ring box and look deeply into her eyes. Isabela startled as she was so nervous she ran outside the Casita. "Isabela!" Abuela shouted. Mariano and his mom left the casita because of disappointment.

Isabela's P.O.V

I run outside of the casita, and go to my safe place that no one has ever discovered it. I let all my tears out, I burst into tears knowing that I will never be a good wife to Mariano. "I want to marry Mirabel" I mumbled and sob. I startled as I feel someone hugged me, it was Mirabel. She followed me? I hugged Mirabel tightly like i will never let go.

Mirabel's P.O.V

Isabela hugged me tightly, and i hugged her back softly. A few minutes later she stopped crying. "Please don't go.." Isabela mumbled and i heard it. "I won't, don't worry." I wisphered to her. I kissed her head softly, she look up to me deeply into the eyes and sits on my lap, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Ofcourse i was shock but I kissed her back with love. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss and hugged each other.