WOLFGANG

Rose left Chan's studio with a mix of emotions. First and foremost, it was a relief to know for a fact that the Idol was her soulmate and that he knew it too. However, that didn't take away from the bad memory of their previous meeting. She was frustrated at how complicated the whole process of meeting her soulmate had been. It wasn't at all how she had imagined it would happen as a young girl.

Now she was uneasy about how her future would look. While Chan and Rose had decided to get to know each other, she wasn't sure whether their relationship was going to be strictly professional, friendly, or more. As much as she tried to convince herself that she would be fine just being friends with her soulmate, her heart ached at just the thought.

As she walked through the corridors of JYP, Rose tried to think of anything else other than her soulmate to get rid of the pain in her chest. Yet she couldn't rid her mind of the picture of his face when he finally felt their bond fully for the first time. The way he had looked at her during that moment had been everything she had ever dreamed of, and for a second, she'd had hope that this would be her happy ending.

"Noona? Rose-Noona!"

Finally, Rose was knocked out of her thoughts by a familiar deep voice calling out to her. When she turned to see Felix approaching her with a warm smile on his face, she immediately returns it with her own. The ache in her chest lessened until Rose all but forgot about it.

"Felix. Fancy seeing you here."

The young Idol looked so happy to see her that Rose had to look away before she blushed under his attentions. It was then that she noticed that he wasn't alone, Hyunjin was with him. The other Idol was regarding her curiously and she wondered whether Felix had ever mentioned to his group mates that he was friends with her.

"What are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming to the company. Oh! Hyunjin, you remember, Rose-Noona, right? You met her after our fan meeting."

Rose bowed her head politely towards the other Idol.

"I wouldn't expect you to remember me, Hyunjin. We only met briefly before. It's nice to see you again."

Hyunjin's curious eyes had lit up slightly in recognition and a small but friendly smile appeared on his lips.

"I remember every fan I meet, but especially if they're a friend of Felix's. It's nice to see you again too."

"So, Noona, what are you doing at JYP?"

"You mean you don't know?"

"Should I?"

From Felix's oblivious expression Rose knew that he hadn't had anything to do with her getting an interview today.

Perhaps it was all Changbin's doing.

"I was here for an interview."

"You're going to work here!"

"Don't get too excited, Lixie. I have to get the job first."

Hyunjin's sharp eyes darted to Rose and then back to Felix at the use of the nickname. He hadn't realised that the two were that close and it only made him more curious about the woman in front of him.

"You will, Noona. I know you will."

"Rose, have you eaten? We were just heading down to the cafeteria. Would you like to join us?"

Rose tried not to let the surprise she felt show on her face. She wasn't sure why the other Idol was inviting her to eat with them, and she wasn't sure about hanging out with more members of her soulmates group until Chan had spoken to them about her. On the other hand, she was already friends with two of them, so what was one more.