Chapter 7

*********WARNING... SEXUAL CONTENT**************

One night I was lonely and I kept looking at the phone hanging beside the icebox. Aunt Brenda wouldn't be home for at least 3 or 4 hours. I sat there a moment as Miss Cane the operator connected me.

Elvis actually answered, "Hello this is the Presley's" I giggled, "Hey Elvis." He answered, "Hey baby what are you doin?" I shrugged kicking the bottom of the fridge with my foot."Nothin, I was wondering...do you wanna come over and listen to some records or something with me?" He coughed away from the reciever, "Hm.. yeah I'll head right over!"

I sat waiting in the living room, feeling a little naughty for asking Elvis to come over with no parental supervsion around. I saw him in the window as he jogged up the front steps, butterflies immediatly gathered in my stomach. He knocked on the door and I went running.

When I answered the door he hugged me, "Honey I missed you!" He kissed me gently on the lips and then looked around the empty house, "Hey where is your Aunt? I want to say hello." I shrugged blushing, "She isn't home E, she um, she is out having a poker night with her friends."

I pulled out a lemon meringue pie from the icebox that Aunt Brenda had made a few days ago. Cuting two slices, I joined Elvis on the couch curling myself up on one end and he on the other. He thanked me and we talked about a few things including the article in the paper, "I'm glad that guy is in jail because I'd probably end up killing him if he ever touched you again." I was silent, smiling then mentioned his guitar and he went on to say he wanted to play me a new song he had learned.

As I set up my record player in my room atop my vanity Elvis had taken the seat straddling it, "You have a nice room Kristin, real pretty... girly like you." I blushed as he took a giant teddy bear from the end of my bed and played with it.

I took a seat on my bed and looked a little longing at Elvis as he hummed along to the music making the teddy bear dance along trying to make me laugh. He was so handsome his dark blonde hair and blue eyes heavily framed by thick lashes.

I blushed as I softly asked, "Elvis would you like to sit next to me?" He immediatly dropped the teddy bear on the ground, suprising me a bit as he sat next to me on my bed, a little excitement in his actions.

He was looking down at me the nervousness replaced with something else I couldn't quite place my finger on. It was quiet a moment; I just wanted him to do something, anything. I shivered when his hand ran down my arm and he whispered, "Kristin, I really want to kiss you right now..."

My face reddend as his other hand gently caressed my cheek; "Then kiss me..." He leaned in, my butterfly's beginning to be replaced by warmth as he gently pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as we continued to kiss. I moaned slightly when I opened my mouth and his tongue immediatly began to glide across mine.

I took his shoulder guiding him to be atop me on the bed as I lay down. He allowed a little groan escape, as my fingers played with his neck past the collar of his shirt to his back. He then pulled the collar of my nightshirt away a bit, running his fingers across my collarbone settling slightly at the spot his ring hung from a chain on my neck.

The feeling of his skin on mine was irresistable. He then pressed his lips onto my shoulder and began to suck and tease the skin, making me gasp and whimper. I blushed as the sensitive spot he was teasing was becoming almost raw. I kissed his neck to his ear, "Elvis..." He stopped a moment, kissing me gently and asking, "Do you want me to stop, just tell me and I will."

I shook my head silent in reply, my words mostly a confused pile of nothing. I then took his hand and gently placed it flat on my stomach, goosebumps immediatly rising all over my body in a shiver. I wasn't wearing a bra and I just wanted to feel his skin on mine more intimately.

I looked into his face and saw something. I then asked, "Have you ever touched a girl like this Elvis?" He shook his head 'no' fingers gently pressing into the smooth skin of my stomach, I then allowed him to reach slowly up my shirt.

I rolled my head back as his hand grasped my breast and he played with it gently returning to my lips. His touch though very unknowing was so soft and tender. I moaned as he continued to feel me I looked into his eyes a long moment of tender loving silence between our ragged breaths shared. We continued this he then quickly pulled my shirt from my torso his hands exploring my upper half. I was in complete delight.

Our hormones slightly getting the best of us I moaned and he kissed my mouth and face in return I then felt his stomach on mine his shirt slightly shifting so our warm skin contacted. His clothed waist between my thighs, I blushed when I could feel him through his pants.

As he began to suck on the skin just about my chest making my breaths very uneven running my fingers through his hair, I heard the front door open and close, everything went cold.

My heart leapt into my throat jolting upwards as Elvis flew off me. I heard Aunt Brenda call from the living room, "Kristin! I'm home early!"

Aunt Brenda laughed, "Guess what I got?" She went to tell me but spotted something. She went to my bed and picked it up, "Kristin, honey why do you have a pocket knife on your bed?" I looked back and saw Elvis' knife he kept in his back pocket, it must've fallen out, "I don't know."

She looked at me suspiciously, "Were you holding it for Elvis and forgot?" I shook my head, "Yeah I think so... now that I think about it." She narrowed her eyes, tapping her fingers along her arm, "Better have been, I don't want that boy here when I am not in this house young lady, do you understand?" I nodded, "Yes ma'am"

As I went to the kitchen I placed the knife in my vanity drawer like it and Elvis has never been here.