Chapter 11

At the end of every school week, Sherrie and I had a sleep over, just us, normally we would just sit around the house and watch TV and do each others hair and nails.

It was my turn to host, as I finished popping popcorn on the stove Sherrie knocked at the door. Placing the bowl on the breakfast table I escorted Sherrie to my room to put her things away.

As Sherrie was beginning to put her hair as I tried to find something on the radio when suddenly Aunt Brenda opened the door, the bowl of popcorn in her arm, "Hey honey you forgot this and you also have a phone call."

I jogged to the kitchen picking up the phone, "Hello..." Elvis replied, "Baby what are you going tonight?" I shrugged playing with the cord, "Me and Sherrie are having a sleep over at my house." He sounded a little defeated, "Oh, okay...all night?" I giggled, "Yes all night silly."

He groaned, "I feel like I haven't seen you all week baby, I wanted some alone time with you." I bit my lip as I whispered, "Come ove in about an hour. Aunt Brenda will be in bed by then and you can sneak through the window."

Sherrie was done pinning her hair and I was picking a nail polish when I stepped back into the room, "So who was on the phone?" I sat down pulling out my favorite polish colors, "It was Elvis."

Sherrie raised a brow, "Oh... that's the next subject I wanted to talk about, what's with this whole Presley thing?" I smiled, "Oh where do I start, he is just the sweetest boy ever, he buys me flowers, tells me nice things and I just love him... and he saved me." I told her all about the night I was almost raped whn Elvis came to my rescue.

After the ait calmed down we continued to have fun and she told me about her summer when a small knock came to my bedroom window. Sherrie's eyes went wide at the sight of Elvis waving at us both, "You invited him here?" I nodded, "Yeah he's harmless Sherrie!"

I opened my window for Elvis to climb in and he whispered low, "Hey ladies, how ya'll this fine evening?" I blushed giggling as he took a seat on my bed, Sherrie glared as I took a seat beside him, he immediatly took my hand, "How about you two get all gussied up and I'll take you both downtown to a few clubs and dance?"

Sherrie scowled, "No and would you excuse me I have to use the ladies room." I blushed in embarrasment as Sherrie stood and slightly slammed the door behind her. Elvis looked at me whispering, "What's wrong with her, I only wanted to be nice." I sighed, "She is a bit different than us Elvis... she has old fashioned values."

We sat a silent moment, Sherrie hasn't returned yet when Elvis began to kiss my neck and face. I giggled as he laughed against my skin. "Stop what is she walks in?" Elvis was becoming more and more bold, grabbing my thigh as he mouthed my jaw and my heart fluttered as he whispered into my ear, "Kristin its been a while since we've been alone like this." I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he continued to kiss my neck, he was right it had been a while since we'd had time alone.

I whimpered as Elvis continued in a hushed voice, "C'mon ditch her a second and come over, my parents are at a card game." I shook my head and then allowed a moan to escape when I felt his hand slither up my nightsgown to the middle of my thighs.

I breathed against his mouth as he kissed it edge, "Elvis... stop... I have my friend here." I grabbed Elvis' shoulder as he went to lay me down his hand pulling at the edge of my panties, "Elvis... I really, really want to...but..." Suddenly a knock came to the door.

I looked into Elvis' eyes and he lifted off of me. I then asked, "Whose there?" My heart racing I knew if Aunt Brenda walked in Elvis would get yelled at.

We both eyed the door nervous, when Sherrie walked through the door her hair down she crossed her arms , "Okay I gave it some thought... I guess I'm in a dancing mood."

After Elvis left I smiled and hugged Sherrie, "Thank you so much, Elvis is so much fun and the dance clubs are too, we're going to have a great time!" Sherrie crossed her arms, "Listen Kristin, the only reason I'm doing this is because I want to get to know Elvis better... for some reason I don't trust him."

I then sat at my vanity putting my hair up the way Elvis liked it most, watching Sherrie in my vanity mirror with a bit of suspicion. Why is she admamant on investigating Elvis??