The Cart Ride

CW: Swearing, Red duo

A/N: in Britain they use the word trolley instead of shopping cart so enjoy this mess <3

SMP: None

recommend by: ChloeEmily964
~

Tommy was bored and wanted to get out of his death reaking apartment suddenly his phone goes of at 6 pm.

Message from As a bisexual man: you. Me. Trolleys.

Tommy was confused. Wat the hell r u on about? He texted back. Suddenly another

~
As a bisexual man
Just come over and you'll see
6:01 pm

But I dont gota car?

As a bisexual man
Don't worry I got you an Uber
6:01 pm

U GOT ME A HWAT?!

As a bisexual man
🙂
6:01 pm
~

Tommy ran outside and surely enough there was a car. The guy let him in and to Billzo's house they drove for 30 minutes, at least that's what Tommy thought.

Tommy got out and called Bill plugging in his airpods. "Bill where the fuck am I?"

"It's an old park that they cleared out and made it a full on blacktop area,"

Tommy rubbed his templates, "and what do you mean by trolleys?"

"I bought some from Amazon," Tommy could feel Bill's smile on the other side, "listen, I know how much you've been wanting to get out of that cancerous apartment so I found something we both could do!"

Tommy finally found where Bill was and a singular trolly.

"Hey dude,"

Tommy stared at Bill and then the trolley back and fourth

"How was this your great plan to get me out of the apartment?"

"Awww c'mon Toms it'll be finnneeee," Bill said grabbing and pulling Tommy's wrists towards him with a big smile.

Tommy then proceeded to picked him up by his armpits and throw him in the cart.

He moved over to the handle bars and started running really fast.

Bill started laughing and Tommy started smiling as he ramped up the speed and hopped on the back letting the laws of physics take them wherever it wanted while they were both laughing loudly.

That was until they crashed.

The trolley was on its side Billzo was on the ground as was Tommy.

Tommy looked over to Bill and was immediately concerned.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT BILL YOU OKAY?!" Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs.

Then there was laughter coming from Billzo.

He turned over and faced Tommy laughing, "That was fucking amazing Tommy!"

Tommy was releaved, "You dick!" Tommy said punching Bill's arm

"Ow dude!"

"I thought you had died or something,"

"Awww you wewe scawd fow meeee~?" Bill cooed in a babyish voice, "shut up dickhead,"

"well do you want to have a go in the trolley?" Bill asked, "abso-fucken-lutely not," Tommy said as Billzo giggled, "by the way what time is it?" Bill asked. Tommy was praying his phone didn't die or take any damage from the impact

He looked through his pockets and finally found it.

"It is... 6:34"

"Oh, shit"

"What?"

"You see Toms, unlike you I still live with my parents, who told me to be back at 8 and the ride home takes forever, so I gotta get goin"

"Oh, um, yeah I'll be getting home soon too, I'll just ride the bus home don't worry about it,"

"Okay see you tomorrow man!" Bill said wheeling the trolley away with him.

"Yeah see you!" Tommy waved to him goodbye as Billzo waved back.

~

Message from Straight token friend at 8:30: Thanks for tonight asshole ❤
~

~Fin~
590 words