Your Back! I'm back...

CW: Swears, JSchlatt and Connor, slight Angst, Fluff

SMP: DSMP
~

Connor walked around the server for a while just looking for something to do.

The whole reason he join this goddamn server is because he wanted to hang out with his friends...

But now, one of em' has gone insane and the other...

He's gone...

He decided to go digging a while back and found that Ghost Wilbur's home which surprisingly wasn't blown up.

Or maybe it was and this is a replica the blue loving ghost made...

It was damp, dark, and cold but, it was the only thing he could consider, "home".

He didn't get that much sleep anymore because he was trying to find a way to get his best friend back.

Searching every library

from sneaking into houses to trying to find other strongholds.

He soon got to his room and laid down on his makeshift bed

which was really just two blankets and a piece of wool as a pillow.

He tried to fall asleep but his body wouldn't let him so he just decided to walk around the SMP.

He was wondering for a while and saw Schlatt's grave

He sat down next to it, closed his eyes, and laid there for a few moments before feeling a presence in front of him.

"What do you want," Connor said in an angry tone with his eyes still closed

"wow Connor, no hello from an old friend?"

Connor could recognize that accent from anywhere.

He opened his eyes almost immediately and stood up

seeing a tall man in a suit, with ram horns and ears, tired red eyes, sideburns, and long brown hair with a white streak in it.

"SCHLATT!" Connor yelled jumping into his arms and on top of him making them both colaps on the ground laughing. 

Connor was crying from happiness from not seeing his friend in a long time

"Your back!"

"I'm back..."

~Fin~
318 words