You Need to Rest

CW: Rivals duo, blood/gore, angst, but fluff at the end

SMP: DSMP

Suggested by Kinikowastaken
~

Techno was sat on Dream's couch in the house that he built yesterday thanks to Punz and Connor.

He was just scrolling through his phone playing music which made the voices calm down.

Then he herd someone open and slam the door shut making him jump.

He asumed it was Dream just messing about so he went back to scrolling.

Techno look at him in the corner of his eye and see a bloodied up Dream, but it wasn't someone else's blood, Techno could smell it, he had been slashed on his stomach.

"DREAM?!" The green man was holding his stomach where the scar was, "Techno," he said breath shaking, "Dream don't worry we're going to go to get you fixed up," the blood god said putting his phone down running toward him, "I don't wanna die," he said tears rolling down his face.

Techno looked at him with his eyes wide, "NO. You aren't going to die we just need to fix you up," the piglin brute picked him up and carried bridal style to not hurt the boy and made his way towards Dream's bedroom.

He sat Dream down on the bed and ran towards the bathroom wetting down a cloth and grabbing bandages.

"Put your arms up I need to take your hoodie off so I can clean it,"

"Gross dude,"

"Look I get that George is the only one supposed to see you shirtless, but it's either you take your hoodie off and clean the wound, or you bleed out,"

"What?" He said in his shaking voice. Techno was done with waiting and pulled Dream's hoodie off himself, he bent down and placed the wet cloth on his stomach applying pressure on the wound.

"This is so gay,"

"And being gay is a bad thing why?"

"Don't twist my words bacon,"

"Heh," Techno chuckled.

A few moments later Techno wrapped the bandages around Dream's stomach, "how the heck did you get that anyways?" Techno asked, "um, I had a run in with Sapnap,"

"Ah, did you kill em'?" Techno asked, "NO! THEN I'D HAVE AN ANGRY KARL AND QUACKITY AFTER ME,"

"Can't relate, that is a you problem,"

"Shut the fuck up," Dream laughed, "don't curse in front of the voices,"

"Why?"

"Then the larger voices will come and they get so loud that there's a big chance that they'll kill me,"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah" the piglin said. There was a moment of silence between the two, "um, thanks for wrapping me up," Dream said starting to stand up, "nope. Your not going anywhere,"

"You need rest dude if you move around too much then you'll die,"

"Fine... I'll just sleep,"

"Okay, now goodnight," Techno said leaving the room, "hay Techno,"

"Yeah?"

"I'm serious, thanks for helping me out," Dream said with a smile.

"No problem dude,"

~Fin~
488 words