Part one (everyone)

You wake up in effys house you sit up in bed and look out the window behind you, you didn't live there you just hated going home to your mum who acted like she loved Chris so much but in reality she never cared for him she had to come back and look after you because you were 15 with no home and her being the only family alive as she didn't know who your dad was but she was gunna leave soon enough and you can't wait till she does "get up sleepyhead" effy said as she threw you some clothes out of her closet she passed you a black and white striped jumper with tights. You put on a bit of mascara and eyeliner then walk downstairs.

"Oh morning holly I didn't know you slept here last night" anthea said "yeah sorry I stayed in Tony's room" you said back they were basically your family so it didn't matter what you did in there house so you went in the fridge and grabbed a coke ...

"Oh morning holly I didn't know you slept here last night" anthea said "yeah sorry I stayed in Tony's room" you said back they were basically your family so it didn't matter what you did in there house so you went in the fridge and grabbed a coke before getting in the car "you girls excited for collage" Jim asks "nope everyone's gunna be asking about Chris" you say knowing most of the teachers are still there.

"You gunna be alright" effy asks "yeah I gotta keep the chris legacy going" you say you can remember the day your mum first left she just left some money and when Chris knew she weren't coming back he cried in the wardrobe because he didn't want you to see him like that. You were near the collage when jim drives into a bike then into a pole as he gets out and starts swearing at everyone you and effy look at each other and burst into laughter as she moves into the drivers seat and you climb into the passenger seat "pill" you ask effy while holding a bag of pills "nah im alright" effy says as you take 2 down with some coke "chris would of wanted it this way" you said and smiled before making eye contact with a boy in a red shirt as you got out the car you held eye contact till you got near him "sweet" you say as you smirk and walk off with effy.

When you get to the collage you and effy sit on a bench outside smoking you give it to effy and start picking at your nails not listening to anyone as you could see the dorm block where you and chris stayed  "let's get this party started" effy said "right ok" you said as panda gives you a lollipop you open it up and stick it in your mouth as you walk into the collage you take a deep breath in as you have memories of walking around with chris when he didn't want you alone in the dark.

You pick at your nails till some music starts playing "welcome to roundview collage, we are a designated four star educational establishment" she starts saying so you just stop listening until someone farts three times "stop stop I will cut your balls off you cheeky little turds" the head says "I do apologise I think I might be at fault to much rhubarb on my ready brek" Doug says as you smile you always liked him he was the one who let you stay with Chris in the dorm "last year we had some intolerable incidents" the head says as you whisper to effy "tony and his friends" you say to her "don't forgot about Chris and the teacher" she says "tony was so hot" panda says and you and effy burst out laughing "GIRLS your not going to be like your brothers are you" the head says and you thought it was a little rude especially as your brother died "might be" you say back and she just carry's on. She starts listing the rules and you wrote them down as you were going to try do them all for Chris once you finish writing it down you see another teacher at the front.

"From bd1 please say your names when I no put your hands up please when I say you um name" she says.
"Emily fitch" a girl put her hand up she looked quite timid
"Katie fitch" a girl put her hand up seeing who was looking at her
"Jonah Jeremiah jones" "jj present" this boy says in the most polite way possible
"James cook" "yo" the boy from this morning flung his hand up
"Holly miles" everyone gasps and you look at doug who just noticed you were here you put your hand up and you look to see that James boy didn't know who you were bonus.
"Elizabeth stonem" effy put her hand up "oh yes Elizabeth" you say in a posh voice and she smacks you
"Frederick mclair" the boy next to jj puts his hand up
"Naomi Campbell" everyone started laughing poor girl named after a super model a girl sticks her hand up as you go back to picking at your nails some girl puts her hand up and complains about the boy next to her and a tattoo as you turn you see James with his cock out you smiled as you though it would be something Chris and his friends would do as James looks back  and smiles at you.

After that there was a long fart as that's about it but after the assembly Doug called you to the front while everyone was still sitting he pulled you into a hug and everyone watches him hug you "how are you holding up" he asked "fine I live with my mum again" you say and smile "that's good I bet you miss him very much" Doug said "yeah" you said and walked out with effy and panda.

Panda fucked off somewhere so you and effy walked to a vending machine so you can get some water you bend down you pick it up "your ass is out" effy said standing next to you "come on time to get a locker" you said as you took effys hand and walked to a locker you put your shit in it "I'm going to piss" you said and walked off to the bathroom when you get in there you just sit there hoping no more teachers will find you and tell you how there very sorry it's not like it's there fucking fault when you hear the bell bell I got you walk to form introduction part two.

You sit next to effy "I may or may not have told that boy you would smash him if he completed a list" effy says as she points to James "ok" you say and smirk at him "ah great a miles I Hurd a lot about your brother I mean he's the reason I got this job" Kieron says as you laugh "he would like you" you say "right ok fuck it we will stand up say our names and a unique fact about ourself I will start I'm Kieron and I hate being a fucking teacher you miles" Kieron said "right ok I'm holly miles and I'm here to keep my brothers reputation alive" you say and sit down looking at the list effy told the boy to fill you stick you hand up and smirk at James "Kieron I feel rather shit can I go to the nurse" you say as he lets you go you walk to the nurses office.

"They don't have a nurse" you say as James walks in "I just need drugs and sex" he says holding up the list you pick up some spliff of the table and light it in your mouth as you take a drag as blow the smoke into his mouth he starts kissing you and clears the desk to place you on you both shag.

You walk home with effy as her home was on your walk home "how was it" effy asks "he kept saying grab my balls" you say to her "but we got invited to a party on Saturday" you say trying to make him sound better "bonus meet at my place before" effy asks "ofc see you" you say as you carry on walking home.
"What are you wearing that's so ugly" your mum says before your even in the house "piss off yiu dress like and old lady" you snap back and walk to the kitchen "be nice I'm sad over Chris right now" she says pulling the Chris card again "fuck off you loved him least out of anyone just like you don't love me your only here cuz they made you" snapping even more.