Part 7

You walk to cooks dorm when you arrive you take a deep breath in and knock on the door "heyy peachy" cook says as he pulls you into his dorm you look at the walls and smile "what" cook says as you look at the wall "I lived here a few years ago chris was my brother and I wrote that" you say as he looks at you "sweet" he says as you place your stuff down "get ready collage starts in a while" cook says as you get some shoes out of your bag that you took from effy.

"Let's go" you say as you walk out the door you and cook walk to the student lounge where you see effy and panda sit together so you walk and sit with cook you sit on the arm of the chair and he pulls you into his lap as a load of girl surround hi...

"Let's go" you say as you walk out the door you and cook walk to the student lounge where you see effy and panda sit together so you walk and sit with cook you sit on the arm of the chair and he pulls you into his lap as a load of girl surround him and they all start talking about dicks as you look at effy and she smiles at you. As she walks over the lights turn off and Doug walk in and starts talking about war or some shit when the head turns on the lights you pick at your nails listening to parts they start talking about how they want a student president you move next to cook and put your legs over his so you can talk to effy "still homeless" effy asks "more just moving from sofa to sofa you know it could be worse" you say and smile a little "cheer up at least it's free" effy says and tickles you neck which makes you burst into laughter "come on" you say as you get up off the sofa and walk out.  "Holly look I'm so sorry I didn't know" panda says running after you "it's fine fucking great" you say and carry on walking "if you can forgive him forgive me" she said "fine your forgiven" you say and walk up to jj "hey j" you say "what we're u talking about at the shed cook couldn't talk about it" he asks "you know cook just being cook getting loads of women" you say and walk off you walk outside and sit in a bench smoking a spliff.

At the end of the day you and effy sit on the green outside "you can come live with me my mum would love it she's a bit messed up with you know my dad and everything" effy says "yeah sure I will be there tomorrow" you say as you lay your head on her legs and she plays with your hair "do you miss tony" you ask effy "not like you miss Chris but yeah I'm tying to take on this role to be him but it's hard" effy says "don't take on that role be yourself" you say as she passes you a cigarette "yeah well" she says "there's cook I will see u tomorrow yeah" you say as you get up "bye love you" you say as you walk up to cook. "Where you been" cook asks "just around" you say as you both walk back to his dorm you sit on his bed and look at your messages 10 from panda 3 from effy 2 from cook and a few from other people you had Chris pinned.

"Wanna come to a party" cook asks "no I'm ok" you say "come on effy told me it's your birthday in a few days it's like an early birthday gift" cook says "fine" you say as you and him walk out the house you both party until 11pm "imma go im tired" you shout to cook as he gives you his dorm keys on the way home you buy a bottle of vodka and a pack of cigarettes as you drink the whole bottle of vodka on the walk back you walk in and lay on the bed a few hours later you fall asleep.

You wake up the next morning with cooks arm around your shoulder so you slip out of his bed and get dressed for the day you put on a black skirt with a crop top with Chris's jumper you ahir had gone to it's natural wavy state which you hated but you had no hair straightener so you left it and did a bit of makeup.