Part 5

You wake up in effys bed to panda jumping on top of you "pj party day" panda was shouting until you both finally got out of the bed you put on a jacket you had left here one time with one of effys skirts with the same heels from the night before you hadn't worn makeup for a few days so you did a few fake freckles and mascara before walking down the stairs.

You were the last one down and panda was talking  about what you did the night before while you put two parts of your hair into bubble braids "that was a pack of lies" Jim says you a little confused "oh no you can't tell my mum the truth she'd onl...

You were the last one down and panda was talking about what you did the night before while you put two parts of your hair into bubble braids "that was a pack of lies" Jim says you a little confused "oh no you can't tell my mum the truth she'd only do agony flip and bo rara" panda said Jim questions what he's saying and effy says something to make anthea drop the dishes in the sink. "Is someone gunna start speaking a language I fucking understand" Jim says "don't get your balls in a twist Jim" you say as the doorbell rings and Jim answers it "Steve mate am I driving today" Jim says answering the door you panic because effy had told you about him Steve starts talking about he loves anthea and Jim gets annoyed and starts packing his bags as effy sits on the table you holding her hand. Effy runs off crying when Jim leaves the house "Can you all shit up yeah she fucked up but talk about it when you daughter isn't here" you snap at the both of the, with the door open as you run after effy as fast as you can in heels when you arrive effy and panda are sitting on the edge "are you still coming to my pyjama party" panda asks you hear when you Finnish walking over with your heels in your hand "sure why not let's got totally fucked" effy said "no it's twister and you both tell me how to do it with Thomas" panda says panda and effy talk about why there friends but you felt like not interrupting "come on let's go get hot chocolate" effy said as you all get up.

"Effy holly hey" Katie said and you could tell effy wasn't in the mood "I've been ringing you both" she says she starts talking about her boyfriend when Danny starts talking about effys tits "perv" you whisper but he hears you and roles his eyes he starts talking some shit but you don't listen until you all walk off.

You walk off without Katie cuz she was too busy sticking her tongue down her boyfriends mouth "I will catch up with y'all" you shout when you see cook pop up on your phone you answer his call "hey peachy you alr" he says "yeah" you reply "wanna meet up you know have a Willy waggle" cook asks "cant pandas having a pyjama party" you say back "skip" cook says "can't she's hella excited I will speak to you later" you say as you end the call and walk to catch up with effy and Katie still holding your shoes panda was holding a ballon in her front garden "you holly eff Emily and Naomi" panda says when you walk over "why did you invite her" Katie said and you rolled your eyes "em says I have to or she won't come" panda said and you laughed "love that for them" you say and walk inside you place your shoes to one side as panda starts shouting through her house "panda we have spoken about shouting like a goat in the house" pandas mum says walking round the corner as she starts going breathing excises with panda.

"So this is effy and holly" panda says "ahh yes we meet at last" the lady says "yes" you and effy say in sink "yeah you know your missionary work" panda says "yes we try to do as much of that as we can" effy says as you smile "that's good they so many bad things in the world boys and drugs and guns alcohol boys" she says you assume she hasn't had a very good time with boys effy and Pandoras mum keep talking as you look at the floor they start talking about a new friend assuming it's Katie "I expect you all want to wash your hands and take your shoes off" the lady says pointing at effy and Katie. You all walk into the kitchen and start making brownies effy whisking Katie picking out the chocolate you didn't even know what panda was doing but she starts singing London burning and everyone slowly joins in. You see Katie put some mdma in the brownies and you smile at her "I need the bathroom" you say as you walk up to the bathroom and sit on the floor you felt guilty you look through passed messages between you and Chris before walking back out you see Naomi Emily and Katie in pandas room so you walk back to the kitchen to find effy you see her taking the brownies out but before you can say anything pandas mum walks in "I was wondering if you aren't a little big naughty" she says to both of you "we are" you both reply " I bet your naughty enough to try these brownies before anyone else" pandas mum says as you both take a brownie slice you take three to make you feel better about them being spiked pandas mum starts looking at herself in the jelly and finding it really funny while you and effy dance around the room you effy and pandas mum burst into the bedroom dancing and you pick up some pyjamas off the floor and walk over to the window to change you see cook peek his head through the window so you take off your jacket which didn't have a bra underneath you smile at him and he falls of the room "what was that" someone asks "just tummy two much cake" you say as you put the shirt on with the shorts. Panda starts talking to her mum and you start dancing with her to none insistent music soon everyone's joined in apart from panda.

You should of felt bad but you were to high to even notice you all start singing after a while you and effy decide to go find panda you band on the door but she won't let either of you in "panda com eon it was a joke it wasn't even us" you shout through the door "go away" panda shouts "come on" effy shouts "you both always bog everything up it's always you both you do everything you both wanna do because your depressed cuz you mums getting wacked up the pants and you holly your brother died don't mean you have to push us away and be a bitch and bog my life up so bog off this is my party and I'm upset because my boyfriend got deported and you're supposed to be playing and eating jelly and playing twister at my party and telling me how to pop my cherry at my party" panda says crying and now you and effy had tears in your eyes "Christ sake we will show you how to give a blowjob" you shout and walk into her mums room slamming the door annoyed about what she said about your brother. Your tighten your hair with your hands before hearing a door wriggle "hello" you say not thinking anyones there "the doors fucking locked itself hasn't it" you hear a voice say as you walk over to open it you open it to see cook you wipe under your eyes and smile "you should have pulled" you say "yeah well I will now won't I is this the cupboard for mindless sex" cook asks you walk into the cupboard and you both start kissing and undressing each other. Mid sex cook pushes you up against the back wall and you fall through "what the fuck" you shout before realising your in another room

"We're next door" cook says "no shit" you reply as you push a dvd into the player pandas mum pops up on the screen with some old man and they start having sex "oh how sexy" you say as you have never seen anything so posh you walk back to pandas house you walk outside and start bouncing on the bouncy house when you see some man come out and join you you kiss him and walk back inside to find cook "would you wanna date me" cook says like he's never done it in his life before "yeah sure" you say as give him a kiss before walking out the house "EFFY" you shout seeing her walking down the road "come back to mine" you say as she was crying you walk her back to your house and put her in your bed and put et on the tv as it's her fav movie.

The next morning you wake up and put on a cropped jumper and jeans as you give effy some clothes "we should apologise" effy said "why she brought up Chris" you said "it's the right thing to do" effy said and grabbed your arm to walk to pandas house. when you get there you both stand outside for a while before you hear the door open so you both hide behind the wall you see cook walk out with panda and your heart dropped when his hand went up her skirt. Panda turns and sees you and effy standing there and her face drops "any good" you snap "I don't know what you mean" panda says "don't pull that I'm so innocent crap on me I mean he's a sensational fuck yeah" you snap "there's a lot of things you don't know about me just cuz I'm useless don't mean I'm nothing" panda says "this has nothing to do with you being useless" you shout and walk off and effy walks after you "he asked to go out with me" you say holding your tears in "yeah well she's blown it" effy said "yeah you don't talk about Chris then get a boy to cheat on me" you say as you and effy walk home.