Part 10

A week later cook had come over for a shag so you know you both shagged "smashing" cook said as he got up and put his clothes back on he leaves and you put on a jacket that was Chris's with a white crop top and some mum jeans.

"I'm going to Freddie's wanna come" effy asks "no I think it's a two person thing tell me what happens tho" you say as effy leaves you walk down the stairs to see anthea calling everyone bastards "what are you doing" you role your eyes and walk in...

"I'm going to Freddie's wanna come" effy asks "no I think it's a two person thing tell me what happens tho" you say as effy leaves you walk down the stairs to see anthea calling everyone bastards "what are you doing" you role your eyes and walk into the kitchen "oh I'm just looking at pictures of men saying which ones are bastards" she says and you role your eyes and fill a glass with coke you drink it watching the lady have her midlife crisis.

When effy gets home you see she has no shoes on "where are you shoes" you ask "I threw up on them they were hugging and holding hands and they want me to drive them to some gobblers end but if I go you go" effy says "guess we're both going cook going" you ask "no and you can't invite him" effy says "ok" you say. That evening you and effy leave to pick everyone up effy driving you next to her with everyone else in the back you play some music while everyone chats and Katie looks at the map "holly we need to switch I need to be at the front" Katie says "ok fine" you say as effy pulls over you end up moving to the boot with Thomas "you alright" you say as you see him looking at pandas phone when you see you see cook pop up on her phone "not now mum" she says while you phone cook "hey babes" you say "hey peachy where u at I want a Willy waggle" cook says "I'm out not home till tomorrow"you say "where" he asks "I will text you" you said as you texted him where your going.

About thirty mins later you stop at a petrel station "I'm hungry" you say as effy opens the boot for you to get out you walk into the small shop and look around to see what you want to eat you pick some gum and sweets while you place some money in the pot "are you leaving something for me lovely" a man says as he walks in he laughs his head off itching his Willy "move please" you say as he was blocking the door "cause I've got something for you" he says playing around with his balls "fucking move will you" you shout at him "come on you know you want it" he says as he unzips his trousers "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU DESPERATE FREAK" you scream at him as you knee him in the balls and run out he chases you out as you run over to effy a man walks up to you before you get there and gets right 8n your face "you made me miss" the man said "fucking get over it it's your friends fault he is a pervert" you say "I've never missed before" he says to you "that's lovely but still your friends fault cuz he can't keep it in his pants" you say as Freddie walks over "all right leave her alone" Freddie says as you give the man a dirty look "beware the moon" the man says "wanker" you shout and get back in the boot of the car. You pissed them off tho because they followed you they get right close and stick a gun out there window everyone panics but you just sit there the bald man starts pointing at you and shouting "role that down role the fucking window down" he shouts to effy "calm down there not gunna shoot all of us" you say while everyone continues to panic everyone shouting to effy to stop the car when you stop they stop in front and flick there cigarette butt out the window before driving off you flip them off and start laughing with effy as everyone joins in apart from Katie who had to be all up her pants you see effy stop laughing when Freddie kisses her.