Part 6

Thomas had come back soon after you left apparently and she was acting like nothing happened between her and cook and so was cook. Cook had called you loads of times and came to your house but you just acted like you weren't home you hadn't left your house in 3 days just out of your bed to get food.

"We're going to Freddie's house" effy says walking into your room "nooo" you say "do yiu want panda you think your pathetic no get up" effy said throwing you some clothes "fine" you say and get up you put on a jumper with ripped jeans with your hair in a bun.

You walk to Freddie's shed and sit outside "hello" Freddie said while you sit and pick at your nails effy somehow convinces him to let you into the shed you take four pills and take them down with some water before lighting a spliff while,effy and...

You walk to Freddie's shed and sit outside "hello" Freddie said while you sit and pick at your nails effy somehow convinces him to let you into the shed you take four pills and take them down with some water before lighting a spliff while,effy and Freddie talk you knew this wasn't to get you out of the house at this point. You sit on an orange chair ignoring effy and Freddie your eyes still red and puffy "just ask her out already" you shout at Freddie who is staring at effy. A few minutes later cook comes in and punching a punching bag while jj try's to get his attention "anwars still in town" you question and cook turns around "peachy" he said and sat next to you jj try's to break the tension but fails jj starts talking about some tv show and asks if you watched it "nope" you say as cook moves while you play with one of effys bracelets when jj breathes fire you jump and bring your hand up to your mouth "after all this excitement I fancy a spunk you coming hols you soon will be" cook says thinking he's funny "I'd sooner fuck jj" you say back "maybe you didn't get it I said are you coming hols you soon will be" cook says "she got it I got it Freddie and jj got it that termite over there got it but you won't be getting it hot it" effy says "no I'm confused" cook says "I'm not going anywhere near your crayola dick I know where it's been" you say as everyone else is confused apart from effy "piss off then this is our place and if your not going to shag us get to fuck and take your friend with you" cook says "fine whatever we're over" you say as you walk out.

You walk to McDonald's with effy and you both sit and eat ice cream before you walk home and go to bed. The next morning you wake up late you put a green dress on with airforces before you walk out the house and to collage.

You arrive and walk to your lesson you take a few pills before walking in when you walk in the teachers shouting at Freddie "right holly go sit over next to cook" you role your eyes as she made her hand talk to you but you walked over and sat next...

You arrive and walk to your lesson you take a few pills before walking in when you walk in the teachers shouting at Freddie "right holly go sit over next to cook" you role your eyes as she made her hand talk to you but you walked over and sat next to cook before throwing a note to effy while the teacher talks about hamlet "right holly stand outside" the teacher says so you role your eyes and walk out "this isn't primary school" you say and walk out you stand outside the door. She makes you stand out there all lessons when the bell rings you wait for effy before walking off with her you hang out for the rest of the day "bye eff" you say as you walk home when you get home you walk in to see you mum "what the fuck" you shout and walk out the house you walk to the club and go inside to dance you meet a boy and dance with him all night until he comes come with you the next morning you wake up. You put on an oversized while shirt "come on I want a drink" the man says so you walk to The pub you went to for cooks birthday you walk in to see cook Freddie and jj at a table  "hey hols you all right" Emily asks you "yeah" you say "who's this" Naomi asks "what's your name" you ask "Mike" he said as you just walk to the bar "Keith what the fuck are u doing at this ratty old place" you ask him as you knew him from Chris "it's my pub" oh yiu say and hug him "we're not staying just need a drink" you say as you walk to the bar you make eye contact with cook before taking a Sip of beer as Mike pulls you into a hug you move away "come on let's get out of here" you say to Mike "I'm going home you can bugger off" you say to Mike and walk to a field you sleep in the feild before walking up the next morning you walk home and see all your stuff outside "fuck off them this is my house" you mum shouts out the window.
To my cocker <33
From you
Hey eff I know it's not the right time but I'm homeless can I stay with you.

To you
from my cocker <33
Ofc come over now.

You walk to effys house with a plastic bag full of clothes "hey" you say walking up to her room "hi" she said as you walk into Tony's old room you place your plastic bags down and sit on the bed.
To you
From tosser <3
Hey I'm sorry can we talk
To tosser <3
From you
I'm at effys come quick before I change my mind
You regretted it as soon as you sent it but as soon as he arrives you walk up to the room your staying in he starts kissing your neck and you kiss him back one thing leads to another.
"Can I stay at your place tomorrow just for one night" you ask him not knowing where to go "yeah sure" he says and you smile as he walks out the house.