"Slide takeover!"

Shifting seas could be noticeable in the distance. The Madeleine family departs from the Vanilla kingdom, sat on one of Pure Vanilla's high quality ships made with the finest materials. Glazed dark chocolate boards and carved painted sugar cubes was just the surface, but molasses pumping engines roared from underneath. 

Despite Madeleines mother being so excited about her son going on this "Memorable trip"  the opposite was displayed on the young boy's face. He was only six — sorry, — going on seven. The only thing he could understand is that his mom was the famous frontline woman in the Vanilla Kingdom and she had places to be. Still, Madeleine sighed and watched the seas brawl at each other as the hefty boat sailed through the battlegrounds.

You could say the same thing for Musketeer twins. They had only being famous Musketeers going for their house but yet they were called to this stupid meeting. The two laid conscious on the foolsberry deck of the gargantuan ships Hollyberry prepared for the family. Their breathing slowed and looked up at each other, spears separated from their sweat-covered hands. "So what now?" The one with the loose ponytail spoke up.

"No idea." The two were almost identical copies of each other. Same hair color, same highlights, same, well, everything. The amount of times they've been mistaken as twins is alarming.

"We aren't identical twins!" Raspberry boomed, angered by the cashier. Raspberry Mousse rested his hand on her shoulder, 

"Hey if you wanna get candy somewhere else we can leave." She looked up and shrugged at him as she began to take her leave, but Mousse glared down that cashier until he heard the icon chime of the door shutting. Chills shot through his spine.

The family had arrived at the meeting, but boy was there a lot of people. Madeleine held his mom's hand as she pushed through crowds of representatives. Long fake acrylic nails and fancy purses scratched at his forearms while weaving through. They make it to the entrance of the council building, kind of unharmed, but still in one piece.  

They forced their bodies through the 20 foot stone doors, revealing a-

-long... long... long...! table. 

Madeleine stared in awe. He glanced up at his mother to see if she would hustle he to the table but instead she ran him... upstairs?

He was met with loud children. Crying baby cookies, not even fully baked yet? and some were much older than he was, probably almost 17 years baked! (a little over exaggerated) Madeleine's mom whispered in his ear while hugging him, from a sustainable level, "Go play with the kids, Sugar cake! See look at those nice twins over there!" She points and the two warm pink frosted cookies. "They look your age, go!" 

"But mooom!" Madeleine groaned, but his mom pushing him over there. She stopped, but before Madeleine could look back, he saw her golden locks disappear into the dark behind the door.

Raspberry felt the kids feet march closer, nudging Mousse to inform him,

"What-" He was going to look at Raspberry but he got a big glimpse of Madeleine glowing right in front of them.

"Hello, fellow cookies! I am Madeleine Cookie! Do you mind if play with you two?" The two looked at each other and looked back at the robotic sounding cookie.

"Uhm-" Mousse started but,

"Sorry, sorry!" He sounded a bit more real. "I forgot to ask you your names! What are your names, fellow cookies?"