𝟭𝟲. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

1:05

I look at Ms Lee who slowly disappears in to the crowd of zombies.

"Hara cmon!"

Wujin grabs my arm and snatches me with him after the others. We continue to run until I trip over a rock and fall on the ground. Wujin quickly helps me back on my feet. I start limping a bit while we start to walk.

While Wujin and I make our way to the building, I suddenly feel a strong wave of wind go passed my head. I turn around and see that the zombie behind us was shot my an arrow.

"What the hell?"

My eyes fall on a girl with a bow behind the wall. She starts to move closer to us and continues to shoot the zombies around us. I look at Wujin who's face looks surprised.

"I bet it's his sister.."

Hari suddenly points her bow at me. Wujin jumps in front of me. "Sis sis! She's with us"

"But her eyes!"

"It's a long story!"

More zombies start to rush into our direction. Hari groans and runs ahead of us. My eyes suddenly fall on a boy in some sort of wheelchair. A girl with short black hair pushes it while a boy from archery helps her.

All of us rush towards the sports building and quickly step inside the gym. I look around me and quickly notice a group of zombies on the other side of the room. My eyes go towards the little storage room besides us.

I take place in front of the group and put my finger in front of my mouth while pointing at the door. Hari nods and starts to slowly lead everyone in there.

"Oh here you are!" Gyeongsu says as he rushes into the gym.

The zombies behind us turn their heads.

"Run!"

All of us start to run. I shift my eyes towards the boy in the wheelchair. His friend tries to drag it with her but she's not strong enough.

"Leave me here!"

The boy rolls out of the wheelchair, making the girl fall on the floor. I run to him, but it's too late. A zombie is already biting off his ear.

"Let me go!" His friend starts to cry while being hold back by Hari and Wujin. "No! Let me go!"

I lower my eyes to the boy who's being eaten by the zombies. He's holding a zombie by it's leg while telling his friend to leave.

"Don't just stand here!" Suhyeok grabs my hand and pulls me into the storage room.

He closes the door behind us. I turn around and see everyone sitting on the floor, exhausted.

Gyeongsu pats me on my shoulder, frightening me a little. He points at Cheongsan who's sitting on the floor with traumatised eyes. I shake my head and sign for him to comfort him, but he angrily shakes his head back.

I let out a silent sigh and slowly walk over to him. Honestly, I suck at comforting people. Especially in moments like this.

I lower myself besides him. His crying is soft but painful. I want to grab his hand, but he's quicker. He turns to me and embraces me. My eyes spread in surprise.

He starts to sob while holding on to my arm. I look up to the ceiling and try to hold my tears back. I wish I could take this pain away from him and put it all onto me.

He doesn't deserve this suffering, nobody does.

09:55

I slowly awake out of my sleep. I look around the room and see that everyone is still asleep, except for Cheongsan. He turns his head to me when seeing my opened eyes.