Stone Beach

The image is not mine! Couldn't find the creator, wanted to use it for story visual propose 

Where we left off: "Man, I haven't seen Mask that mad since Ahola accidentally spilled soda on his phone." Skull said seeing Mask's anger. "Luckily the warranty was still good." 

"Yeah, I have a feeling things are going to get a little crazy tonight."

Now:

It was 10:32 p.m., a full moon was shining overhead, and the party was still going strong. Headphones and Skull were now sitting on the edge of the pool, their feet dangling in the water, their shoes on the pool chair along with her blouse that was once covering her swim top.  A small game of Volleyball was going on in the pool with Bobbles, Jr, and Goggles joining in on the fun. Mask was watching the game from the pool chair that he and Bobbles claimed, he was mostly watching Bobbles play. Bobble's hoodie, shorts, shoes, and her signature bobble hat were lying right next to him so he could watch her stuff for her. Bobbles was wearing a one-piece swimsuit; the top part of the suit was light blue with the bottom part a dark blue where the colors merged together in the middle. It was a strange sight to see Bobbles without her hat, but she would take it off when she was at home, so it wasn't too odd to Headphones.

"The full moon's really bright tonight." Headphones said gazing up at the night sky.

"Yeah, it's really nice," Skull said, then took out his phone from his pocket. "Want to grab a quick photo?" 

"Sure"

Headphones scouted closer as Skull tapped on the camera app and flipped the camera screen into selfie mode. Skull used his free hand to tug his bandana down so his mouth showed, they smiled as he took the picture.

"It turned out well," Skull said, checking out the photo.

"Yeah, it looks good!" Headphones agreed looking at the photo that turned to Skull. "Could you send it to me?"

"Sure." He replied, turning to face her.

Their faces were very close, their nose's only a couple of inches from touching. Headphones could feel her face getting warm, she accidentally looked into Skull's eyes, a deep purple. She could easily get lost in them and wouldn't mind spending a few more seconds just staring at them.

"S-Skull?" Headphones whispered nervously, realizing how close their faces were.

Headphones felt something on her hand, she stole a quick glance and saw Skull's hand over hers.

"Yeah..." He mutter's, leaning in.

A blue blush dusted her cheeks, her heart was beating like crazy. Headphones closed her eyes and leaned in, their lips only a few inches apart...

"Hey Skull, I think your bag vibrated?" Mask said his voice raised a little to be heard over the game.

They turned to Mask, Skull was somewhat glaring and worried when his beach bag was mentioned. Mask smirked when he saw Skull's glare and the blue blush that was covering Headphone's cheeks.

" I am interrupting something?" Mask asked with a smug look.

Skull got up from the edge and hurried over to his bench bag that leaning against the pool chair they claimed earlier. He grabbed his beach bag and turned his back toward the pool, trying to block out any sight of his bag as he dug through it, from where Headphones was sitting, she couldn't really see what Skull doing till she caught a glimpse of him taking out a book from his bag. From what she saw the book had a deep red cover with bright red outlines.

"Wait isn't that the book he was reading when I met up with him?" Headphones though "Mask said the book... vibrated?"

Skull opened the book and turned to a certain page, he mumbled something as he finished scanning the page. He closed the book and put it back in his beach bag as he swung it over his shoulder. Skull grabbed his shoes and hurried back over to Headphones.