working boys

After that we all headed home. Aren spent most of the days at my place and I spent a few nights at his. One night in particular we had work the next day, his parents made us dinner and said goodnight to us.

Aren:wanna sleep on the couch or my room?
Ren:room. We have work on the morning
Aren:aw does this mean we can't stay up?

He smiled at me and tried to tease me, I just rolled my eyes and put on the pjs he bought for me when I stay over. We cuddled into his bed, talking about our senior year and what would happen. Then we fell asleep.

*time skip to work half way through the shift*

Aren:hey, I wanted to ask last night
Maid2: you guys were hanging out last night?
Ren:huh? Oh yeah. Anyway whats up?
Aren:do you plan on going to college?
Ren:I never really thought about it...but no I don't think so. My grandparents are fairly rich so I kinda was betting on that I guess.
Nendo:then whyd you get a job?
Ren:oh...I wanted to see my moms. But its kinda far so I have to figure my own way....and this is it.
Maid3:so you're going to use the money from working for a bus ticket or something?
Ren:...actually I was using it to buy a motorcycle and get a license. I want to be able to go whenever I want to, and if that means learning to drive then thats what I'll do.
Aren:why a motorycyle?
Ren:cause of you.

I teased at him as I went back to the front room. The more I thought about it the close I was to my goal. I've been getting amazing tips and the job pays alot. The only problem was school was starting real soon and I wouldn't be able to get the time to take the class. This next paycheck would be my last opportunity to get my license.

We left work and got our checks, nendo asked us to go to the mall with him, he wanted to buy something for his mom. Aren and I followed him being stupid and in love.

Aren:so do you have enough?
Ren:...no and I don't haven any time left.
Aren:how much do you need?
Ren:im not accepting hand outs, aren
Aren:ok ok. Can I buy you something from here at least?

We walked around and he found a little motorcycle charm and bought it for me, he attached it to my phone and kissed my cheek softly.

Aren:im sorry. But hey at least you can save up for the motorcycle itself.

I smiled at him and we left. We all went to our own homes and I passed out.

*time skip, just before the new school year*

Aren called me and asked me to come over, he said it was an emergency. when i got there he was on his bike that he fixed up, he smiled at me and threw a helmet to me. "come on lets go" i hopped on and we drove to a cake shop. We bought 4 small slices of cake and grabbed some flowers and put them in his little box on the front of his bike. he handed me the keys and told me to drive, i felt him squeeze me as we drove. My heart was beating faster than i felt was safe, aren did this for me and he didnt say anything about the fact that he did it either. We got to the graves, we sat and talked and i showed him pictures that i hadnt showed anyone else. i cried a little and we headed back. it was late and i slept over at arens, as we drifted and i held his head to my chest i thought about my future seriously for a moment and i want aren in it. always and forever, i used the money i had earned to buy a ring for him the next day. 

*graduation day, on stage you planned to propose in front of everyone so you planned it with the schools principal.*

Principal: and lastly, before everyone leaves for possibly the last time from PK there is one last thing that one of our more beloved students wanted to share with all of you. Ren.

Ren: thanks sir. i wanted to ask my boyfriend, Aren to join me up here if thats alright. *aren awkwardly walks up with you looking confused* Aren i dont know how to do this. i know i planned it but...*saiki makes the words inside your head come out instead of the awkward cringy stuff* Aren i love you more than i ever thought i could love another person. you make me so happy and ive been planning this all year. Aren Kuboyasu, will you marry me?

the silence killed me. he starred at me then around us, all the parents and other teachers were cheering in excitement but after a bit of no response i started to get up and my eyes were tearing up. i looked over at kusuo who was smirking then i looked back and aren was on his knee with his own ring for me. the crowd started to cheer once again only ten times louder, the principal took the microphone and congratulated us and the rest of our class for graduating. We all took alot of photos and headed home, aren ended up moving in with me and my grandparents passed away 4 years later after we graduated college and after we got married.