Chapter 22: Can't catch a breath

The day that everyone has been wating for: the chunin exams. Nerida and her friends has been working hard for the exams even the suprise from Iruka that he disguised himself as a rain shinobi.

Now Naruto, Sasuke, Haku, Daphne and Nerida were waiting for the other female teammate. Sakura. Nerida was a bit concerned. Sakura always shows on time before her and she was always trying flirt with with the uchiha.

Honestly Nerida doesn't want to be here nor she want to even fight with anyone. She just want to take a long nap.

Nerida heard some footsteps coming their way. She looked up from her book and saw Sakura from afar with a worried look on her face.

"Hey Sakura! You're late." Naruto greeted his pink haired teammate. Sakura sheepishly laughed a little.

"Uh... sorry." She apologized. But everyone knew that she doesn't want to be here. Sakura doubted her skills and capabilities.

Haku looked at sakura with suspicion at her behavior but let it down.

She then turned to Sasuke and greeted him but with less enthusiasm "Good morning, Sasuke." Sasuke just gave her a small nod.

"Let's go." Nerida flatly said as she walked inside of the academy with her teammates following her.

As they were walking up the stairs they stopped and turned around to see a large crowd.

"Whats going on?" Haku asked.

As the team got closer they saw a boy on the ground wearing a green jumpsuit with orange leg warmers and a red leaf forehead.

'His face looks bruised. Dammit.. i can't see.' Nerida thought cursing at her height. She is fricken 5'0 feet only. 

"The exams haven't even started and now they are having a fight." Minato shook his head.

"Tch. Can these genin see the genjutsu placed on the sign. Its pretty obvious." Madara said.

"Hn, You're taking the Chunin exams and yet you can't even block an attack?" The disguised Izumo taunted Lee.

"Hm, you're just kids come back next time when you're prepared. This ain't a playground." Kotetsu said.

Nerida was getting impatient so she squeezed past through the croud ignoring their cries. But Haku caught her arm before she could have crashed into a person.

"Nerida what are you doing?" Haku silently yelled at her.

"Please let us through we need to go in there." A girl with brown hair with a two bun hair style tried to go through the door but was punched by Izumo and Kotetsu.

"Thats harsh...." A Genin whispered and Kotetsu heard it.

"Harsh? The Chunin exams aren't for the weak or for little girls."

"These boys should know better than to hit a woman." Shisui and Hashirama frowned.

Suddenly they heard loud claps of applause coming from Daphne and Nerida as they walked up to the two Chunins.

"Wonderful performance boys. But you're wasting our time. So please let us through." Daphne clapped and stepped forward.

"Not only that, terrible illusion boys. I'm sure you could've done better than that. Isn't that right Izumo, Kotetsu?" Nerida taunted and a small smirk crawled up to her face when the two boys flinched.

Nerida then crossed her arms and raised a brow at them, "Well? Aren't you going to let us in?"

"Just go home. Like I said little girls like both of you shouldn't be here." Izumo said smugly.