CHAPTER 02 : PUNISHER

NOTES
kdj was not a constellation here. I made his modifier as a title or alias like how yjh was known without being a constellation as 'Conquering King'.

CHAPTER 02 : PUNISHER

“Here it is.” Aileen pulled out two small boxes from a drawer and handed them over to Kim Dokja. It was the very item he requested Aileen to make. Finally, it met its rightful owner. 

“Thank you.” 

Kim Dokja opened the two boxes and checked the design of the items. Both were a carbon copy of each other. It was a small pocket watch design with very fine circuits.

Aileen watched Kim Dokja scrutinizing her handicraft and quietly asked. “By the way, why did you order a pair? Are you going to give the other copy to someone?”

He stared at the watch for a while before storing the other box away while keeping the other on the counter table. Kim Dokja put the watched on his arm, then looked at Aileen and grinned. “...It's a secret.”

She raised her eyebrow at his answer and clucked her tongue. “I bet… you're going to give it to someone s-pe-cial.” Aileen teased as she emphasized the word 'special'. 

“Stop it, will ya?” Kim Dokja flicked her forehead and sighed. ‘It's not like I have a chance to give it to the designated owner anyway.’ 

『Ki m Dok j a is s ad』

‘Give me a break.’

Now, even the Fourth Wall was making fun of Kim Dokja. Of course, Kim Dokja was feeling a little exasperated. Since, there's also some circumstances that's bugging his mind. 

“Still–” Aileen took Kim Dokja's attention. “–How come you only visit here now? I thought you were so eager to see the finished product, yet, a month have passed and you're nowhere to found.”

“You know that I'm a busy body, no?”

『B us y th in k ing a bou tt hat pe r so n 』

Kim Dokja ignores the Fourth Wall child antics. He rummaged through his pockets and held out coins to pay for the items. However, Aileen shovels the coins back to Kim Dokja. “I already told you, I'm giving it to you for free. Just consider it as my thanks for liberating our denizens from the Dukes.”

“It's not like I'm the main protagonist  who saves you all. That sunfish bastard, Yoo Jonghyuk did the most. ” He argued.

“But you brought him here.” Aileen stated, certainly determined to not give up persuading him. Kim Dokja stared at her before waving [The White Flag of Complete Surrender] and admitted defeat.

“Why don't you explore the Industrial Complex while you're at it? I think Jang Hayoung will be back— Oh! Speak of the devil.” The door creaked open and revealed a person's beauty that would slap Yoo Jonghyuk on the cheeks two times. 

“I'm back–Hiik!” Jang Hayoung paused and screamed when she saw Kim Dokja. The latter smiled wryly and scratched the back of his head while shifting his gaze to the displayed items around the store, avoiding Jang Hayoung's eyes. “K-kim Dokja, why are you here?”

‘Ng? Is that how mad you are to the point of not wanting to see my face?’

『Ki m Do k ja is a ni d iot』