CHAPTER 06 : JELLY YOO JONGHYUK

After his last meeting with the Secretive Plotter, Yoo Jonghyuk traveled to a place he didn't expect to visit again. He searched and searched and searched for clues until he became exhausted.

He wanted to find out more about the curse Secretive Plotter was talking about. He didn't let the Secretive Plotter bewitch him to hate Kim Dokja. Instead, he decided to learn more before he made decisions.

As for the reason why Yoo Jonghyuk was avoiding Kim Dokja, that was because he didn't know what to do when they met. His mind was confused and he felt betrayed by the fact there was a motive behind his actions at that time. Still, it was the nature of humans. He couldn't just judge him because of what he saw or heard. It might be that what he saw was actually just a tip of an iceberg.

And if it was true that Yoo Jonghyuk was the key to dispel the curse, then he'll also need to study about himself too. He needed to know what it was that made his role pivotal. That's why Yoo Jonghyuk went to a prestigious library and such a thing happened. 

“Argh...” A soft groan came from Kim Dokja's mouth. Yoo Jonghyuk opened his eyes to look at him. 

What Kim Dokja saw after he first opened his eyes was a beautiful woman staring at him. He flushed when he realized the situation.

Yoo Jonghyuk on the other hand frowned as he saw Kim Dokja's face become rosy. He snorted inwardly. ‘You're actually blushing just because you saw a woman's face the moment you woke up?’

Oblivious to Yoo Jonghyuk's criticizing thoughts, Kim Dokja scratched the back of his head and inquired since his body was aching from stiffness. “How long have I passed out?”

“Four hours.”

Kim Dokja was shocked. ‘A long time has passed, I guess…Wait– so it means...’

“And you waited for me to gain consciousness for four hours?” Kim Dokja's become more stunned at the revelation. He didn't expect Punisher to be this 'kind'. Kim Dokja also noticed that his body was healed and no scar or bruises could be seen.

He stood up and bowed like a gentleman in front of the Punisher. “Thank you for taking care of me.” Kim Dokja said as he became somewhat awkward at the latter half of his words. 

Yoo Jonghyuk looked at Kim Dokja as he furrowed his brows once more. ‘Cheeky bastard.’ He also stood up and brushed the dirt off his coat. “Now that you're awake, I'll take my leave now.”

However, before he could take a step, Kim Dokja called him out– Punisher rather. “Wait!”

He irritably glanced at Kim Dokja, waiting for another response. “Can I meet you again? I want to offer my thanks and ask you about something too.”

Yoo Jonghyuk thought. ‘Is he hitting on me?’

Kim Dokja was anticipating Punisher's answer while worriedly wondering. ‘She didn't think that I'm a weird man, no?’ Kim Dokja just wanted to ask about the matters the other day. He also thought it would be nice to inquire about it the next day, so that they could meet again. 

Yoo Jonghyuk contemplates at it for a minute before nodding. He thought maybe he could find out more if he hung around with Kim Dokja in Punisher form. Since Kim Dokja didn't even bother to tell him about the curse or whatnot when Yoo Jonghyuk was in his original form. 

Oblivious to the ulterior motives of each other, they agreed to meet in this place every 08:30 in the evening until. 01:00 AM.

The next day…