CHAPTER 04 : WORRIED YOO JONGHYUK

NOTES
Last chapter, I used the pronoun 'she' to describe Punisher because it was aligned with kdj's pov.

But now, I'll be using 'he' and 'yjh ' instead of Punisher, though sometimes. So I hope you won't get confused hehe.

CHAPTER 04: WORRIED YOO JONGHYUK

"Oh! It's Miss Punisher!"

"Punisher-nim!"

Punisher- or Yoo Jonghyuk in his woman form- was dragging another two violators with him towards the security office. When the staff saw 'her', they cried out in elation.

After two months of free service- well, sub scenario- the nickname 'Punisher' had become famous throughout the Industrial Complex.

Some admired 'her', some already had a thing for 'her', while some were terrified of 'her'. But, neither of those caught his interest. He just mainly did the sub scenario so that he could revert back.

However, Yoo Jonghyuk didn't expect Kim Dokja to visit the Industrial Complex, moreover, met him in his Punisher form. He also didn't expect to run into him earlier in the outskirts. Fortunately, Kim Dokja hadn't been able to follow him and just let him be.

With his usual expression, he gave the violators to the person nearest to him. The officer's eyes gleamed when Punisher 'trusted' and gave the task to him. "I'll do my best!" he said with no one asking. Yoo Jonghyuk just nodded and left the scene.

As 'she' was totally out of sight. The people inside the secure office began muttering to each other.

"It's been so long but I still haven't heard her voice." The bald officer commented. People around him exchange their agreement.

"That's true. "

"Me too..."

"I wonder what kind of voice she has."

Suddenly, someone butted in during their conversation. "Me! I heard her voice."

When the staff looked where the interruption came from, they saw a little girl peeking at the door office. They bombarded her with questions. "What does a little girl like you doing here?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Hey! That's a child, be mindful."

"Hehe" Undisturbed by their harsh manners, she proudly says. "I'm one of those who gained her help. "

Enlightened. One officer asked her about what she said earlier. "You told us that you'd heard the Punisher's voice, can you tell us more?"

The little girl thought for a moment before replying. "If you give me candies." The adults immediately took candies out from who knows where and traded it to the young girl. They also shook hands as if they had some kind of official business proposal meeting.

"Her voice is not sweet, but it contains a sort of power that may draw you to her." she started, as the others were being immersed with their own imagination.

"Hmm, was it sexy?"

"What are you thinking ahjussi... you're such a pervy." The little girl distanced herself from the man who stated his comment. "As far as I know, it was pleasing to hear, like you were in heaven with angels singing beside you..."

***

Completely unaware of the conversation taking place at the security office. Yoo Jonghyuk was now thinking where he would go next.

The anxiety of the denizens has long subsided and the security system was already established. Those individuals who created chaos and disharmony were getting lesser as time went by.