Chapter 46 - The dreaming

A/N I WARN ABOUT SOME ALMOST-SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER

Tae was dreaming about make-up sex.

He had fallen asleep exhausted early in the morning after hours of crying, and since there was no work today after the fashion show yesterday evening, he hadn't bothered to set an alarm.

In Tae's dream Jungkook had been yelling at him just like he did on the phone. But instead of being on different continents, they had been together. In a hotel room. In Paris. 

"You have NO FUCKING RIGHT to say that you love me anymore, Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled at him with tears in his eyes.

In the dream Tae was crying too. And while crying he fell down onto his knees, pleadingly locking eyes with Jungkook.

"But I do love you, Koo, I swear. You're everything to me!" he pleaded.

They looked into each others' eyes in silence, and Tae saw how Jungkook was temporarily hypnotised by his gaze. So slowly, slowly he stood up, still not averting his gaze from Jungkook's eyes, and they were face to face just centimetres apart.

He daringly reached out and stroked a tear from Jungkook's cheek.

"Koo..." he whispered.

But Jungkook grabbed his hand and almost violently slammed it down. He stared at Tae with a fiery, defiant, almost black gaze, still holding on to Tae's hand so hard it almost hurt.

"If you love me, then prove it to me..." Jungkook hissed, jerking Tae an inch closer by the hand.

In Tae's dream there was no Namjoon, only Tae and Jungkook and their fighting.

Without a word, Tae used his free hand to take hold of Jungkook around the waist. He closed the distance between them and kissed him.

And so their lips met for the first time, and it was magical, breathtaking, perfect. Tae channelled all his formerly suppressed passion and love for Jungkook into that one kiss.

Jungkook's reaction was immediate. He let go of Tae's hand, wrapped his arms tight around him and kissed him back, hard and frantic like he couldn't wait to taste every inch of Tae's mouth. His hands found their way underneath Tae's t-shirt and went wild all over his back, first stroking then scratching him.

"Fuck you, Kim Taehyung, you're so fucking self centered..." Jungkook breathed between kisses.

Tae tilted his head to get even more intimate in the kiss and while their tongues met, he grabbed the hem of Jungkook's hoodie and pulled it up.

"I am sorry, Koo, I'm sorry about everything I did, I love you more than anything." Tae said before lifting the hoodie up and hauling it off of Jungkook.

Tae threw it recklessly on the floor, where it was soon followed by his own t-shirt.

"I love you too, you fucking idiot." Jungkook said, roughly pulling Tae close again.

Tae let his hands move over Jungkook's upper body, then down over his hips to his ass, nothing gentle or discrete. In a desperate manoeuvre, as if he couldn't get close enough, he pressed Jungkook's crotch against his own. 

"Oh, fuck, Tae..." Jungkook moaned, responding to Tae's action by pressing himself against him even more. 

Jungkook's hands were on Tae's hips now, but instead of moving them towards his ass, he pushed them in between them and began unzipping and unbuttoning Tae's pants while kissing him with a desperate frenzy.