Chapter 1: If you die . . .

~~Stiles P.O.V.~~
I'm laying in bed staring at the ceiling when my alarm goes off, but I make no move to dismiss it. To be honest I barely heard it, but my dad knocked saying "Sti are you going to let your alarm to continue or . . ." 

I don't move but say "Umm yeah. I'm just gonna let it do its thing." I hear as he makes his way over and he sits on the corner of my bed as he says, "Do you want to stay home one more week?" 

I look at him and honestly it took a lot out of me to just move my head I say while looking at him for as long as I could before losing whatever strength I mustered "Umm . . . yeah . . . Last one." 

He pats my shoulder saying as he leaves my room "Take as much time as you need. I'll be back by nightfall. I'll bring you something on my way back. Love you, Stiles. Take care of yourself. I'll be back soon." 

He leaves and I try to muster anyway to be able to at least sit up. But I can't I just can't find any reason or will to move. Without . . . . Without her I just can't see, move, or think. 

Why? why her? Why did this have to happen? Why could we do anything? How did all this happen? Why did it happen?" I want whoever killed her to pay. 

What hurts is the monster who killed her is still at large. The police are doing everything they can. But there nothing. So I have too. I finally find my motivation to get up. 

I hobble as it's been a while since I've been out of bed. I hobble over to the bathroom to take a shower. 

~~mini timeskip~~

I just finished getting dressed and I call my dad. Sheriff: 《Stiles that you? 》I answer Sti:《uhh yeah. Ummm dad I want to go to school. Is there any chance I still could? 》

He answers Sheriff: 《uhh yeah, I'll call to let them know you're coming in a little late. And to excuse the absence 》

I smile and say 《thanks dad and don't worry, I'm fine now. I'll see you. 》I hang up as I head out the door. I start driving towards Beacon Hills High School. 

I don't know why but I have a hunch that . . . . The killer goes to school . . . . Our school.

~~timeskip~~

I just pull in at lunch time

I just pull in at lunch time. I make my way inside and to the lunchroom. I get my food looking for Scott or anyone I know, but I don't so I turn to go out the door to go sit down outside against a tree. I'm still uneasy with my appetite. 

I ate like one small bite of my apple, and I already feel sick. Someone walks over to me introducing themselves "Uhh hi I'm new here and was wondering if you are too?" 

I realize that their asking that because I'm alone, I answer not moving to look at them "No I'm not new. I'm just the only one here." 

I feel as they sit down next to me rubbing against my shoulder, they say "Umm what exactly does that mean? Why are you the only one in your friend group here? That's not possible. There should at least be one friend." 

I answer no emotion whatsoever "Well sorry to burst your bubble. But it's possible because we all lost a friend from our group. They were killed."

 I feel something wet on my face as I reach up, I feel my cheek and my eyes go wide as I realize their tears. I really thought I cried to the extent of not being able to. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I look over to see the new girl. I ask, "Umm sorry, but what's your name?" She says, "First there's no need to apologize, second I'm Alex" 

My brows furrow and I ask while shaking her hand "Alex isn't that a guy's name?" She and I stop shaking and she says, "Last I checked when you ask someone's name you suppose to say your name as you shake but maybe I was wrong." 

I face palm myself and after I put my hand out saying "Well now I need to apologize. Sorry. I'm Stiles nice to meet you, Alex." 

She takes my hand shaking for the second time and she says "You know your one to talk. You make fun of my name just to find that you have a weird name. While you made fun of my nickname being a guy's name. Your name is obviously also a nickname, so I guess we're even. . . Stiles." 

I smirk saying "well I guess that is true I had no right saying that. But hey at least now you have a friend." She smiles a very bright smile saying, "yeah I guess you're right." 

The bell rings signaling the end of lunch. I pick up my tray and hold my hand out to help Alex off the floor. She takes it and we start heading back into the school.

~~timeskip~~

Alex and I exchanged numbers. I decide to get to work on finding something to help me with maybe Identifying the killer. Dad brought everything he has about the case to work overtime. 

I made copies earlier on. Then soon after I just . . . Lost myself. I'm still lost. I need to find whoever killer her and put a bullet in between their eyes. Nothing other than that will make me feel better.

I'm looking through the papers and I find something that catches my eye

I'm looking through the papers and I find something that catches my eye. I'm immediately sick to my stomach. I stand up to go get one of dad's emergency guns. I grab the gun and load it. I grabbed my red hoodie putting the gun in my pocket. I go to my window climbing out. 

After I drop to the ground, I pull up my hood starting to walk down the road pulling out my phone writing text and sending them simultaneously. After I stop at a trash can tossing it with the phone and battery separated. They're dead, they're so dead.