Chapter 2: Why did you . . .

I'm right outside their house. My dad being the Sheriff helped me be able to track them and find out where they lived. I knock on the door, wrapping my hand around the guns handle.

The door swings open and I immediately reveal the gun pointing it directly on them, I order "Back up! Get back inside!" 

They do and I shut the door behind me telling them "Now if you try to call the cops I'll tell them it's a false alarm. My dad being the Sheriff and all. Now that we understand each other call your family in here." 

They do and soon I They all gather in the living room and now I have them at my mercy I say as my voice breaks "Just tell me why. Why did you . . . Kill Lydia Martin." 

I see the look of shock but then the father says "I'm sorry but you . . ." I shoot him dead as the mother and their child gasps and screeches out "Tyler!!!/Dad!!!" 

I now point the gun to them saying "anyone else want to try to convince me that I'm wrong. . . . How about you . . . . Alex" I see her mom's eyes go wide. 

I know I don't have long before the cops show up. I didn't have a silencer. Meaning a neighbor most likely called in saying they think they heard a gun go off at this address. 

I stare no emotion as I shoot again killing her mother instantly as Alex gasps again putting a hand to her mouth. She then looks at me and says as her expression changes to one of shock and horror to one of relaxation and calm "You really are the figure it out guy." 

I'm still cold and emotionless even though I just killed 2 people but I'm going to make it 3. She's smiling and says "you really want me dead. 

But why would you want to kill me, wouldn't be easier to make me rot in prison." I think but not really, I lost everything, I have no reason or will to live anymore I shoot, once, twice, three times, I kept shooting until the gun clicks telling me its empty. 

I grab the second pack of bullets loading it and I arm it putting it up to my head as the door burst open and I hear "Beacon Hills Sheriff Department! Put the gun down!" 

I don't move anything but a finger. I pull the trigger but to my dismay it doesn't go off. It jams on me. Right before I could run I'm slammed to the ground with cuffs being forced on me. 

I'm being brought up and my hood gets taken off. I hear them gasp and I know who's holding me I say "Parrish, Dad it's good to see you. But I'm not saying anything more" 

They try to get me to talk but I'm a fortress. I've LoSt EVERYTHING and I couldn't care less anymore. I just want to die and suffer. But I'm already suffering, so all that's left is death, I'm still waiting for death to except and take me away. But in the meantime, I'm waiting in Eichin House. 

I don't talk to anyone or anything, not even in group meetings. They try and wait to see if I'll speak, but I don't. I'm never talking again. 

The only time I talk is for a dealer giving me means of escape. As long as I don't talk, they have nothing on me. So I'm just waiting for the right time to escape. 

I asked a guy to kill me, telling him if he kills me he'll be rewarded. I know it's horrible but I'm desperate. I wrote a note to my dad telling him everything. 

Everything I thought about. Every little thought of what I'd do if I ever found who did it. I also told him not to blame the guy. He's just a pawn in my game. 

Even after I'm gone the game will continue. I'm not the king, I'm the cheating, evil, corrupted pawn. I was nothing but a pawn. The king is still running this show. 

I was his poison pawn, and you just took the poison pawn. After I'll slowly start forcing you hands to fall right into checkmate. So, checkmate dad. 

You never even guessed. Never knew you let a fox into the hen house. I was always unhinged, twisted, you never saw, never noticed. Til it was too late. See you in hell. ~~Signed

The Chess Master~~
P.S: I might see you sooner than you think. Love you, . . . Dad. I'll see you soon.

I'm looking forward to this.

~~timeskip~~

~~Sheriff~~

I'm racing to Eichin house, as I just got off the phone with them, they said that something come up and it has to do with Stiles. 

I'm just pulling in and I see the gates open I shake it off going in. I'm lead through and I'm in total shock at the scene before me. 

I order "Get everyone back this is a crime scene!" I call it in and soon forensics get there as well as the coroner. I suit up and I see the doctor and he's motioning me to him. 

I stand walking over and he says, "Look I know not to touch anything, but this was found in your son's room, and it's addressed to you." He reveals an envelope that's written nicely saying Sheriff. Noah Stilinski:

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
I'm immediately uneasy but I thank him asking if there's somewhere I could get some privacy. He leads me to his office. I'm sitting down as I open the letter reading Dear Sheriff and dad,
Don't blame the guy. He's just a pawn in my game. 

Even after I'm gone the game will continue. I'm not the king, I'm the cheating, evil, corrupted pawn. I was nothing, but a pawn. The king is still running this show. I was his poison pawn, and you just took the poison pawn. 

After I'll slowly start forcing your hands to fall right into checkmate. So, checkmate dad. You never even guessed. Never knew you let a fox into the hen house. 

I was always unhinged, twisted, you never saw, never noticed. Til it was too late. See you in hell.

~~Signed
The Chess Master~~
P.S: I might see you sooner than you think. Love you, . . . Dad. I'll see you soon.

I refold the note, thinking if there's any chance he's lying. But no there's no reason for him too. I'm lost and confused. 

But I have no time to process the note as there's a knock on the door I stand up and open the door. The doctor says, "Your deputies are asking for you." 

I smile and respond "Thank you, for letting me . . ." The doctor interrupts "No problem, Sheriff and I just hope you catch him. Good luck Sheriff." I salute him goodbye, and I make my way to inform my deputies.