Chapter 3: I'm not the same . . .

~~STILES P.O.V.~~
I'm walking down the street towards my home, the home before. I wonder if the crews still here. I knock the signature we made up. We all have one, that way we know who's who. 

Whether or not it's a member or the cops. The eyes slot opens, and they immediately go to open the door. 

I greet them by hugging them and after I say, "So Checker you still around, what about the others?" 

He says while motioning me inside "Yeah course, the whole crews here. King, Pawnson, Rookie, Check Matt, Billship, me, and now with you here the whole crews back together again. It's been a while, Chess Master." 

I smirk and say placing a hand on his shoulder "Look I'm Chess Boarders for life. But you know what it means if I did return. Do you remember?" 

He shakes his head and says "Of course, I'll go get King." I let go of his shoulder and stand to my full height going to my room to change out of these mental clothes.

" I let go of his shoulder and stand to my full height going to my room to change out of these mental clothes

A/N: Stiles is wearing the outfit the Nogitsune is wearing and I didn't have an image that shows his full outfit, so I did the top one to show his shirt and jacket and the one below it to show his jeans anyway enjoy

~~STILES P.O.V.~~
That's better, I always hated colors. Stupid undercover. I leave my room and go to the game room. I see everyone minus King, and Checker. Pawnson, Rookie, Check Matt, and Billship. 

I call them out and they come over to greet me first of course Rookie "Hey Chesser it's been too long." Her nickname for me next Pawnson, her younger brother "Yo man! What's the outside world like?" 

I snicker at that, also because he got elbowed in the ribs from his sister. "Ow! Rook!" I shake my head. Man, I've missed everyone. Right as Check Matt was about to come up King makes his classic introduction and interrupts saying, "Chess Master you have returned, what's the plan?" 

I walk up to him and say as I bow "yes I have but per the agreement the only time I return is when my cover gets blown. As for the plan I'm waaay ahead of you. So, here's my plan."

~~timeskip~~

I leave and take my assigned phone and call an anonymous tip. I click the button to mask my voice and say "I just saw the Chess Master! Help meeaagh!"