1

Elton's pov

I'm waiting for my sister at the airport it been a while since I've seen her. She I going into college and asked if she can stay with me for a little, of course I said yes. I had to ask our landlord if it was okay if she can and he said sure. The last time I saw her she was 13 now she's like what 19. "Flight 174 is landing now.", someone onto the intercom said. That's her flight, wait she's landing now. "Isn't that her flight.", Kevin said. "Yeah.", I said.

Emily's pov

I grabbed my luggage from the carousel and walk towards the doors. Once I walked out I instantly saw Elton and I think Kevin. I walked up to them and hugged Elton. "I really missed you.", he said. "I missed you too.", I said and pulled away from him. I walked over to Kevin and said, "Hi, I'm Emily.", and held out my hand. He took it and said, "Hi, I'm Kevin." He let go of my hand and smiled. I smiled back and turned back to Elton. "So are we going or not.", I said. We walked to the car and Elton drove away.

~time skip~

We arrived at the house, or mansion should I say, I mean it was nice. "We're home!", Elton yelled. Later I heard footsteps from upstairs. "Emily!", Devyn shouted. "Devyn!", I shouted and hugged her. "Oh my god! Look at you, you're gorgeous.", she said. "Thanks? I guess, but in all honesty you're the gorgeous one.", I said. "Oh come on you're beautiful, stop putting yourself down.", she said. I just smiled and nodded. She smiled and hugged me again.

Elton lead me to my room which was across...Aaron, I think that was his name. I don't know, the only people I know here is Elton, Corey, and Devyn. I only know Corey and Devyn was by VidCon. I saw them at VidCon and found out they knew Elton. I wanted to meet the other but they're apparently out filming except Aaron. I can hear him yelling at something, I'm assuming it's a video game.

I started to unpack until someone came in. "Hey Elt- oh hi.", they said. I turn to see...Sam. "Oh Elton's in the garage.", I said. "Thanks.", he said and walked out. I just continued what I was doing. I needed help with something so I asked Corey for help. He helped me the bed frame. When we finished I thanked him and he left. I set up my led lights on the ceiling and under my bed, then fairy lights in my closet and around my desk. I also hung up my polaroids and other pictures I've taken. I turned on the fairy lights and changed the led lights to purple. I smiled and looked around to see what I accomplished. I ploped on my new bed, turned on my laptop and started to watch The Office. A few episodes in I fell asleep.

Elton's pov

I went to check on Emily but once I opened the door it looked different. It look like she's been living here. She was on her bed curled up in a ball. I closed her laptop and covered her with a blanket. I looked around her room, she's been here for one day and her room looks like this. I walked over to her pictures and see her with her boyfriend, I never liked him. I feel like he's going to hurt her. I looked back at her and smiled, then left her room.