5

I was admiring the view when all of a sudden there was a weight on my shoulder. I looked at what it was and it was Colby sleeping. He looks kinda cute. Wait what. I shook that thought out of my head and looked over to Elton. He was sound asleep then looked over to Sam and Corey they were also asleep. Great. I yawned and put my head on Colby's and drifted to sleep.

~time skip~

I woke up and Colby was already up. I was on his shoulder. Did I sleep on his shoulder? Oh god. "Oh you're up.", Colby said. "Yeah I guess.", I said and got off his shoulder. I rubbed my eyes, took out my earbuds and looked out the window. I admired the new view it looked like we were going to land soon. I looked at the others and they were up too. Great I was the only one asleep.

After we landed I grabbed my stuff from the over head bin and walked out with the others. I was on my phone most of the time so I didn't really know what was going on. All I know it that we were in New Zealand and we were going to jump off a building.

We checked into a hotel but didn't stay long. We arrived at the building and Elton started to record. "Alright boys and girl we finally made it to New Zealand!", he said. We all shouted yes and Elton continued to speak. "We landed at 7 in the morning. We got through custom at 9. It's an hour later and I figure the first thing we would do is jump off that building above you.", Elton said. The boys looked up and I sorta laughed. "Jump off-", Sam said. "Uh-huh.", Elton said. "Bungee jump or like skydive? How are we going to top this if we start with this. What? Are we really starting with this ", Sam said. "Yeah.", Elton said and paned up the building. "Oh and tomorrow we're swimming with sharks.", Elton said. My eyes widened at the mention of sharks. He didn't tell me about that. "What!?", Colby said. "Wait what kind of sharks?", Corey asked. "Great whites.", Elton said. "What!", me and Corey said at the same time. "Yup.", Elton said. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down. Corey went on a rant about that and Elton mentioned us jumping off a bridge which made Corey even more scared.

They did a few bits before we entered the building. They gave me a weird looking suit which we all had to put on. "Dude I'm gonna look like a super hero.", Sam said. "Oh my god cabbage patch kids uniform.", Elton said. "Yeah.", Colby said. After we put on the suits we had to put on a harness. Witch one of the workers helped me with. The others on the other hand were still confused. After we got the harnesses on me and Corey realized that they were playing music and we started to dance. Well we started to until they lowered it down. " Why they lower it? They literally lowered the music as we started dancing.", Corey said. "Uh-huh.", Elton said. "That's messed up.", Corey said. I walked up to Elton. "I'm so excited.", I said. "Yeah I know. I mean this was on your bucket list.", he said. "Yeah and thanks for that. But you never said anything about swimming with sharks", I said. "Well if I mentioned it you wouldn't have gone.", he said. "Yeah true. But doesn't mean you shouldn't tell me.", I said.