4

I told him everything from the manipulation to the abuse. He just sat there and listened to me say everything. When I was done he looked like he was going to punch a wall. "So what you're telling me is you were in a toxic relationship and you didn't tell me.", he said. "It was only because I didn't know it was.", I said. He relaxed a little and said, "next time something like this happens you tell me first, okay.", he said. I nodded and he hugged me. "I just don't want you to get hurt again.", he said. "I know.", I said and pulled away from him and kissed his cheek he just ruffled my hair. "I know it's a bad time to ask but do want to go to New Zealand with me, Sam, Colby, and Corey.", he asked while standing at the door. "Sure. I do need a break from LA for a little.", I said. He laughed a little. "Okay cool you should pack what you need we're going to leave tomorrow.", he said. "Okay will do.", I said. He left and closed the door. I stated to pack for the few weeks we are going to be there. I didn't think I was going to be packing again but here I am. I want up to my picture wall and ripped all the pictures of me and Justin. I put the ripped pieces and a few other things he bought me in a box to burn later. I didn't know I had so much picters of me and him , at least I have spaces for new memories.

I grabbed the box and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen to see Corey and Aaron. "Hey you guys want to help me burn this.", I said. The boys looked at each other before nodding. "What's in the box?", Aaron asked. "Oh you know a few thing that remind of my ex.", I said. "Oh okay.", he said. That was not the reaction I expected but okay. They brought me to the fire pit and placed the box in it. Aaron and Corey poured lighter fluid over the box. "Want to do the honor of lighting it up?", Corey asked handing me a lighter. I grabbed it and lit it up. I backed away from it and smiled. I looked down at my hands and saw the promise ring and bracelet he got me, the I noticed I was wearing the necklace he bought me for my birthday. I took it all off and put the ring and bracelet on the necklace then threw it in. "Come on let's go in before it starts to rain.", Aaron said. I nodded and followed the two in. I looked at the now dying flame and smiled. I finally feel free. I walked upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up earlier then the others so I showered, got dressed and went downstairs to make myself breakfast. It was an omelette and bacon. I was surprised they had food they usually get postmates. As I was making food Elton came out of his room with was near the kitchen. "Do want some?", I asked. "What are you making?", he asked. "Just an omelette and bacon but if you want then I can make another one.", I said. "Sure.", he said and sat at the little table at end of the counter. He was on his phone when I gave him his food. I sat across from him and we began to eat.

~time skip~

"So did you pack your stuff?", Elton asked. "Yeah I finished last night.", I said. He nodded and continued to wash our dishes. I went upstairs to get my luggage and my bag full of my camera equipment. I brought it downstairs and went back to my room. I waited for the others to wake up. I looked at my mirror for little. I'm gonna change. I looked through my closet and grabbed my white t-shirt, my black jacket, and my high waisted black jeans. After I put that on with a few other accessories I went downstairs. By now it was 1:35 and we leave at 1:50 or at least that's what Elton told me this morning. Everyone that was going was up by that time. I walked into the lounge and sat on the lovesac. Corey and Colby came in and they sat with me on the lovesac. "Really there is literally no ones on the couch.", I said. In which they squished me. "Are you kidding me!", I yelled. Elton came in and saw what was happening and flopped on top of me. "I don't need this right now you know.", I said. "We know.", they said in sinc. Then Sam walked in he saw what was going on. "So there was a dog pile and I wasn't invited.", he said and got on top of Elton. "Are you serious. You know you're all heavy.", I said. "We know.", they said in sinc again. I just rolled my eyes and just relaxed and knew they would get off eventually. Boy was I wrong they stayed on top of me and they were all on their phones. "We should go now it's 1:44.", I said. They got off and I took a deep breath. They laughed and Elton helped me up. We carried the luggages to the car and got in.

By the the time we go to LAX it was 1:49 we were sitting on the plane because it was boarding a few seconds after we arrived. I was sitting with Colby surprisingly. I put my carry on in the over head bin and sat down. I got the window seat I just smiled and looked out the window. Colby then sat next to me and went on his phone, I'm guessing Instagram or Snapchat. I pulled out my phone and put my earbuds into my ears and started to play music. I opened my laptop and started to do my work for collage.

After a few minutes the flight attendant kindly asked us to turn off our electronics and so I saved my progress and closed my laptop. I turned off my phone and waited to take off. When he plane started to move I grabbed the thing closest to me and closed my eyes. When it felt like we were in the air I opened my eyes and looked out the window. "Umm Emily.", Colby said. I hummed in response not looking at him. "You can let go of my hand now.", he said. I looked over to our hands and I instantly let go. "I'm so sorry.", I said hiding my face in my hands. "It fine.", he said. I just started to play my music again.