2

Emily's pov

I woke up to screaming. "What did I expect. I moved in with a bunch of Youtubers.", I said. I rubbed my eyes and look out my door and saw no one but the yelling got louder. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I went to my closet and picked out my black crop top, ripped jeans shorts, a flannel black and white shirt, and my red converse. I went to the bathroom and looked the door. I turned on the water and started to undress. I stepped into the shower the feeling of the warm water felt soothing, until I heard another person yell. Do these people ever shut up. I continued to shower. When I was done I stepped out, wrapped my towel around my body and went to back to my room. I changed into the clothes I layed out and added some rings and a necklace Elton got me for my birthday. The necklace had my name on it I always appreciated the things Elton got me, because he would rarely visit. I stared at my reflection for awhile.

I headed downstairs to see what all commotion was. When I reached the bottom I went outside to see Colby running around the backyard. "What are you idiots doing?", they looked at me. Then Colby ran after me and Elton was filming it. "Ahhh no! Colby! I don't need these clothes wet!", I said but he caught up and hugged me from behind. "Nooo! I have to change now. Ugh.", I said. "Sorry I had to.", he said letting go. "It's fine just don't let this happen again.", I said. "Not a chance.", Elton said. I just glared at him and Colby thanked his fans for getting him to 50k subscribers. We went back inside and Colby changed I didn't I really didn't need to.

I went into Devyn's room. " How do you do it?", I asked. She instantly knew what I was taking about and said, "I honestly don't know.". I laughed a little and ploped next to her on her bed. "So what are you going to do now.", she asked. "Well my classes are in a few hours and I still need someone to drop me off.", I said. "I can drop you.", she said. "You don't have to. I can probably ask Justin to pick me up.", I said. "Oh you're still together.", she said. I only told Devyn about Justin and how he's toxic. I didn't want to tell Elton for obvious reasons and I can trust Devyn. "Yeah sadly. I tried to break it off but he kept threatening to kill himself and I panicked. So yeah I'm still dating him.", she gave me a sympathetic look. My eyes started to water and Devyn hugged me, I cried onto her shoulder. "What do I do. I want to end it with him and I don't want to have to think that he might hurt himself.", I mumbled into her shoulder. "Hey how about this, I take you to school and pick you up when you're done. Then we have a girls day just me and you.", she said as she pulled away from the hug. I nodded and said, "That would be nice.".

~time skip~

It was almost the end of the classes. So far I haven't seen in any of my classes Justin so that's good. The final bell rung and I ran out of that class but ran right into Justin. "Where are you going, love.", he said. I rolled my eyes and said, "Why so you can stalk me again.". When I said that he looked pissed. "I'm only doing because I love you and I want to keep you safe.", he said grabbing my chin to face him. "Now where are you going, love.", he asked this time it sounded more demanding. "Somewhere that is none if you're concern.", I said. I pulled away from his grasp and ran at that point there was people surrounding us, so I had to pushed people out of the way. I made it to the parking lot and thank God Devyn was there. Once I got in the car I told her about what happened and she said to forget about him. Which I did it was girls day I'm supposed to have fun.

The first stop was Chipotle and we ate in Corey's car. The second stop was a nail place where we got our nails did we made it match. The third stop was the spa where we got massages and went to the saunas. It was so relaxing. The last stop was back at home where the boys made a pillow fort and we watched movies in there and played a few video games. Gosh I don't deserve these people, they made this day better.