Chapter 1 - Intro

Your Y/N your a mischievous god who's been locked away. Your playing cards by yourself when your cage opens. You look up to see a man with a mask standing there. You see one of the people who put you in there run up.

Sam> "D-DREAM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

You smile. Are you finally out? You've been waiting for this for so long. You laugh and it sounds like thunder. God you haven't been this happy in a millennial. Now... to get your payback. You fly towards Sam and pin him down.

Y/N> "We meet again."

You smirk looking down at him. He stabs you in your thigh. You look down at his knife that you didn't notice.

Y/N> "Wow I've grown weak. A mere mortal stabbed me. How amazing. It seems you've grown stronger and braver as well. Well then let's fight."

You get off sam and stretch. You haven't been out for so long. You've missed the smell, the air, you've even missed the mortals. But of course before enjoying all of that you must get your revenge. As you are a mischievous vengeful god. Sam gets up and you crack your knuckles. You take the knife out of your thigh and toss it on the ground next to him.

Y/N> "You'll need that."

You smirk. He bends down and picks it up glaring at you. Once he stands up you charge at him. You don't wanna end it right away so you let him think he's doing ok. He slices you dodge, he slices you dodge, that continues for a while till Dream gets bored. He comes from behind Sam. Placing a sword on his neck.

Y/N> "Awe I knew you were gonna step in but this soon he didn't even cut me! Plus I thought you were gonna attack me but this works."

Dream> "I don't want you to get hurt your majesty. I would like to join forces to get our revenge."

Y/N> "Join forces you say....... Revenge you say....."

Dream hits Sam, knocking him out as you think.

Dream> "I thought maybe you would like to finish the job for revenge."

Dream bows. You smirk. Who is this person.... Don't know but I like him maybe you will join forces with him.

Y/N> "Who exactly are you."

Dream> "They say I'm a "god" so I wanted to show them a real one. There's also another god on the sever who I don't like so I want a better god, you, as our god."

You smile and think.

Y/N> "Well that sounds fun.... I'll join you and we'll get our revenge."